Hot Chocolate

lukesgrammie

I purchased a coffee card yesterday for the Star...They told me it included unlimited brewed coffee and hot chocolate..true or false? Also, I asked about bringing on boxed wine instead of bottles in my carryon (easier and paying for the extra bottles of course). She put me on hold for a while and told me yes, it was ok!

I purchased a coffee card yesterday for the Star...They told me it included unlimited brewed coffee and hot chocolate..true or false? Also, I asked about bringing on boxed wine instead of bottles in my carryon (easier and paying for the extra bottles of course). She put me on hold for a while and told me yes, it was ok!

Pretty sure I read on a recent thread that they charged corkage fee for the amount in the box that was over the 1 bottle per person.:confused:

Pretty sure I read on a recent thread that they charged corkage fee for the amount in the box that was over the 1 bottle per person.:confused:

Yes, I totally expect to do that. It is just that I read somewhere that they would not let a box on..only bottles

I purchased a coffee card yesterday for the Star...They told me it included unlimited brewed coffee and hot chocolate..true or false?

We have found that some ships include the hot chocolate in the deal and some others do not. Not sure why.

We have found that some ships include the hot chocolate in the deal and some others do not. Not sure why.
I believe hot chocolate is available at all ICs and is included with the coffee card. What ship didn't allow hot chocolate? Unlimited hot chocolate and coffee is good for the cruise on which you purchased the coffee card but punches are good until you use them all. Edited by IECalCruiser

I read somewhere (on here) that you can pre purchase the coffee card.

If that's correct could someone point me to where I do it. Checked my personalizer but can't see it.

Apparently it is a little cheaper which I'm not too worried about as it's only a few dollars but apparently it saves lining up (which I hate).

Any help appreciated. I LOVE my coffee (and hot chocolate too).

thanks,

Lynne

I read somewhere (on here) that you can pre purchase the coffee card.

If that's correct could someone point me to where I do it. Checked my personalizer but can't see it.

Apparently it is a little cheaper which I'm not too worried about as it's only a few dollars but apparently it saves lining up (which I hate).

Any help appreciated. I LOVE my coffee (and hot chocolate too).

thanks,

Lynne

There is NO line to buy the coffee card. They are sold everywhere on embarkation day. You will be asked several times if you'd like to purchase. No need to purchase ahead of time but if youreally want to it is under Onboard experience....Gifts and Services......Princess Cellars and Culinary Delights.....Princess Cellars. Scrol to bottom of the page for this description and info. ....

Café Selects Coffee Card

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

Item #524

$31.00

Edited by whatcruiseisnext