Late dining vs early on Splendor

4merlurker

Just ate at the chefs table yesterday on the fascination. The food is being made constantly during the four hours for dinner service. Talking to all of the wait staff we had they all recommend any time dining. They said they have seen serval people come in late to there service and not be allowed to get an appetizer and even there main coarse.

are timed for early and late..so that is not a problem. MTD, if interested in the shows, you need to adjust when you do MTD.

We prefer Late....no rush after a port, time for an adult beverage or two, wife has plenty of time to get ready for the evening (we are old school, still dress for dinner), service is never rushed....our personal preference.

Just off the 10/16 sailing of the Splendor. YTD and early seating were waitlisted and we were assigned late seating at 8:15.

I did not like it at all. Several times I found myself rushing through dinner to get specific entertainment. Seaside theatre, comedy shows and main theatre shows. My preference is for early seating or ytd. :)

We've only ever had early except our trip on NCL dawn we tried the MTD. Didn't like it at all. We were always waiting for a table. :(

I think late will be ok for us.......with early it seemed we were always eating LOL. Breakfast then lunch then before you knew it, dinner.....with late we can spread it out a little better.

I prefer late seating. I like the traditional dining experience. And I like not having to rush around before dinner. I can take my time getting ready, have a drink before dinner, take pictures and people watch. I always have time to get to adult comedy or a deck party after dinner.

If I need a snack before dinner, ice cream or the taste bar does the trick.

Archived