3 Minutes of Fun on Reflection!

ladylemondrop

Watched the first video. Loved it. Looked like great cruisers and fun loving staff. Read further down and saw there was another video...wow...you really are a great videographer. Keep ousting them...I don't think you ever have to worry about boring people....they were terrific.

Hi, for anyone who is going on Reflection soon, or doing Eastern Med, here is our 3 minute video review, from our latest fantastic cruise with Celebrity!

http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/65925347724/here-is-our-video-review-of-our-latest-fabulous

Thanks for sharing, my excitement level just soared for our December Reflection cruise !

The staff were just amazing, a real credit to Celebrity. We read so many negative things here on the boards, and we obsess over the small stuff, but its the people that make cruising so fantastic, and we met many many lovely people, I really miss my cruise already! (and we all know there is only one cure for that!!)

Great video.

Just one question - were there many kids on board? We are thinking of doing a Med cruise at end of Sept 2014 but concerned that on Celebrity there will be very few kids, and since there are not many facilities for kids apart from the kids club, it would be nicer if there were at least other kids for ours to hang out with (they will be 15 & 12)

Great video.

Just one question - were there many kids on board? We are thinking of doing a Med cruise at end of Sept 2014 but concerned that on Celebrity there will be very few kids, and since there are not many facilities for kids apart from the kids club, it would be nicer if there were at least other kids for ours to hang out with (they will be 15 & 12)

Hi, no, there were only around 16 kids at the age of mine, but they all managed to find each other, bond a little and hang out together so it was no problem for us, our boys had a great time, at the sports deck, in the pool, etc, but generally if you go outside of the school holidays it will be very few children. (and apparently during school holidays around 600!) September is the best time to do the Med in my opinion, and if you find fun stuff to do in port for them, would be a good option for a family cruise.

Hi, for anyone who is going on Reflection soon, or doing Eastern Med, here is our 3 minute video review, from our latest fantastic cruise with Celebrity!

http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/65925347724/here-is-our-video-review-of-our-latest-fabulous

Louise, what a great video. Thanks for sharing. Was the picture of the tram in Santorini? Are you going to write a review on the cruise?