Questions for those that have the Cruise Critic App on their Smart Phone

LAFFNVEGAS

Ok at least on Tapa Talk Cruise Critic on my iPhone I just click on my little camera icon and you can take a picture to post or click the little picture icon and it asks if I want to use an existing photo then it will even ask the quality you want to use for pixel size. Here is a photo of my new kitten.

ma4yzyge.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a bunch Lisa I'll have to download tapatalk and give it a whirl. Hope Tom is feeling better these days.

Thanks a bunch Lisa I'll have to download tapatalk and give it a whirl. Hope Tom is feeling better these days.

Thanks, yes Tom is doing better. Today was his first official outing of being normal. We went out to lunch with friends to a buffet at The Palms although after about 2 hours he was getting a bit worn out. He went to the Surgeon on Thursday and they say he is doing well and he should start to be doing everything he was doing prior to the Heart Attack but we know it will take a little time.

Thanks, yes Tom is doing better. Today was his first official outing of being normal. We went out to lunch with friends to a buffet at The Palms although after about 2 hours he was getting a bit worn out. He went to the Surgeon on Thursday and they say he is doing well and he should start to be doing everything he was doing prior to the Heart Attack but we know it will take a little time.

Great News! Slow and steady wins the race.

Lisa,

To reply on a thread, click on the arrow on the top right-hand corner; it will list options like Refresh, Reply, Unsubscribe etc. When you hit reply a new post opens up and at the bottom you will see the camera icon.

I have upgraded to iOs7 and it is up to date; I have not had any issues with the Cruise Critic app.

I've had this problem on my iPad which isn't updated to iOS 7 but not in my phone which is. Both using the cruise critic app.

Testing photo upload with my puppy - any excuse :)

ImageUploadedByForums1384078845.566718.jpg.c8f8d5bf641068bba50c529820d1ebfa.jpg

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've had this problem on my iPad which isn't updated to iOS 7 but not in my phone which is. Both using the cruise critic app.

Testing photo upload with my puppy - any excuse :)

[ATTACH]292476[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Your puppy picture is a link one must click on that then shows us the picture. Lisa's cat picture is right there with no clicking needed.

How do you post existing pictures like Lisa had without a link to click on? Using tapatalk?

Thanks anybody?

Your puppy picture is a link one must click on that then shows us the picture. Lisa's cat picture is right there with no clicking needed.

How do you post existing pictures like Lisa had without a link to click on? Using tapatalk?

Thanks anybody?

The puppy picture came through on my PC, as did Lisa's picture.

I'm on an iPhone 5 I get a link and earlier I got a thumbnail

Lisa's picture is huge and I see it perfectly?

I just opened the thread on my iPhone 5, and my iPad, and got the picture on both. Since you only got a link on a subsequent try, I closed both and opened them again. Picture still came through. I have Verizon, if that matters, and use cellular service on my iPad because, believe it or not, I haven't gotten around to installing wifi at home. Hope you figure it out, because I am tech challenged and would never be able to help... :o

I just opened the thread on my iPhone 5, and my iPad, and got the picture on both. Since you only got a link on a subsequent try, I closed both and opened them again. Picture still came through. I have Verizon, if that matters, and use cellular service on my iPad because, believe it or not, I haven't gotten around to installing wifi at home. Hope you figure it out, because I am tech challenged and would never be able to help... :o

Thanks for all the help. I'll just have to practice

Yes I have done several updates with the new IOS7 but they have all been a while ago and the last one I think was last Monday. This actually started on Friday. So I think it is a problem with the Cruise Critic App. Plus I found I cannot post on it the function is totally gone. Only Tapatalk is working. But I think I may have stopped it. I turned off everything on that app and so far nothing has come through in the last 30 minutes so keeping my fingers crossed.

I have the CC HAL forum bookmarked on Safari on my Iphone and Ipad and everything works the same as being on my laptop. Never have used the CC App or Tapatalk for that matter. Can't you just get to the board bookmarking Safari or is there some other advantage to using the CC App? IOS7 has caused me no problems either.

I have the CC HAL forum bookmarked on Safari on my Iphone and Ipad and everything works the same as being on my laptop. Never have used the CC App or Tapatalk for that matter. Can't you just get to the board bookmarking Safari or is there some other advantage to using the CC App? IOS7 has caused me no problems either.

Yes you can but it really is more phone user friendly using the App. It is in an easier to read format. I have to admit I originally used Tapatalk for CC, then when CC got their own app switched over because it seemed slightly better but now the Tapatalk has had several upgrades and I find it much more user friend and nice not having the advertising :)

Yes you can but it really is more phone user friendly using the App. It is in an easier to read format. I have to admit I originally used Tapatalk for CC, then when CC got their own app switched over because it seemed slightly better but now the Tapatalk has had several upgrades and I find it much more user friend and nice not having the advertising :)

I'll check it out. :)

Lisa,

Do u still have the problem with your app ?

No it has appears to stop but then I went back into the phone for notifications on that app and the app itself and turned everything off again. I turned off things that I had no idea what they were :eek: So it has stopped but interestingly I was playing with my iPad last night and sure enough I started to get them on there so did the same thing.

i have the cc hal forum bookmarked on safari on my iphone and ipad and everything works the same as being on my laptop. Never have used the cc app or tapatalk for that matter. Can't you just get to the board bookmarking safari or is there some other advantage to using the cc app? Ios7 has caused me no problems either.

ImageUploadedByForums1384114358.719143.jpg.759e21d243c1052d662b4b0cd6653d7c.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1384114290.780859.jpg.ce968727f17ffb8ea5b63a0a12148abf.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1384114323.675876.jpg.8fecbb2f330dfd97cd6712ad6bfe9819.jpg