Fort Lauderdale port

No direct flights where? I'm guessing you're saying there are no direct flights to Fort Lauderdale from where you are flying from? Does this also include airfare where you may have a layover in another city?

Depending on when you fly out of the UK to the States, you could also look into flying to Orlando then doing a one way rental car and driving to Fort Lauderdale (Approximately 3 hours). Or Miami as well. Miami is a hop skip and a jump away from Fort Lauderdale.

Friends of mine who live in Wiesbaden, Germany fly out of Frankfurt to Orlando directly through Lufthansa all the time with much success.

You want Miami.

Distance is about a 30 minute drive.

I would arrive at least one or more days before the cruise.

Least expensive way is a shuttle.

If you ask on the Florida Departures Board you can get recommendations for shuttles.

Keith

You want Miami.

Distance is about a 30 minute drive.

I would arrive at least one or more days before the cruise.

Least expensive way is a shuttle.

If you ask on the Florida Departures Board you can get recommendations for shuttles.

Keith

Thanks for this info. We were also thinking of flying into miami from the uk. We wont be driving so a cab or shuttle to ft lauderdale would have to be our option.

Thanks for this info. We were also thinking of flying into miami from the uk. We wont be driving so a cab or shuttle to ft lauderdale would have to be our option.

You are very welcome.

In lieu of a cab I would arrange for a private vehicle.

You can also get recommendations for a private vehicle on the Florida Departures Board as well.

Keith

Hi

There are no direct flights from the UK in December so which airport would you suggest flying into? also what is the transfer time and can I book transfers from the airport to port and back?

Thank you :D

We are flying from Heathrow into Miami in December and catch a private limousine service (JR Shuttle) to Fort Lauderdale.

I don't know where you are living but we live near Gatwick and from next year on, Norwegian Airlines will fly directly from Gatwick to Fort Lauderdale.

Andrea :)

Hi

There are no direct flights from the UK in December so which airport would you suggest flying into? also what is the transfer time and can I book transfers from the airport to port and back?

Thank you :D

What's more important to you? Getting a non-stop flight (I assume you mean non-stop above, not direct) or ending up in Ft. Lauderdale?

If you insist on a non-stop flight, fly into Miami, then arrange a car service to Ft. Lauderdale.

If you want to end up in Ft. Lauderdale, you can connect in a variety of cities...Charlotte, Atlanta, New York, Tampa etc.