Quantum of the Seas - Royal Promenade

So, does anyone know if there will be a Viking Crown Lounge or will Two70 be taking it's place? It'll be a massive shame if they don't have a VCL.

No Viking Crown on this ship. I'm not real happy about that decision. Two70 will sort of serve the same purpose as the Viking Crown Lounge, but will include much more.

No Viking Crown on this ship. I'm not real happy about that decision. Two70 will sort of serve the same purpose as the Viking Crown Lounge, but will include much more.
That's so disappointing. I would've thought that the VCL would be one of their signature features and would be incorporated into every ship, as it has been in the past.

I have never been to a Viking Crown Lounge. What is it like? Is it its atmosphere or location that makes it a favorite? Can that not be recreated under another name in the new class of ships?

The VCL looks over the bow of the ship at the horizon - it's breathtaking to watch the weather from up there in storms:). We don't personally spend much time up there at night, but it is a trademark of RCCL and the ships will look strange without it (for a while at least until we get used to it:eek:).

That's so disappointing. I would've thought that the VCL would be one of their signature features and would be incorporated into every ship, as it has been in the past.

The VCL has been a signature feature but it also has been in transition as newer ships have come on line. The original ships all had a VCL that had a 360 view. Slowly the newer ships changed in some cases to about an 180 view. The new 270 view is actually an improvement.

Edited by ALSEAU