Allure questions

tigerwilf

Here is all the information you requested as far as the dining is concerned. It lists ALL the restaurant so you will need to see the ones listed that are on the "Oasis Class Ships" on the description.

Have a great time.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options&tab=1

Edited by believer33323

Are you looking options for dinner? If so, the main dining rooms are included in the cruise fair, as is the Windjammer Buffet. Royal Caribbean does offer several specialty restaurants that have an added fee. Sorento's Pizza and the Promenade Cafe are open during dinner also.

For breakfast, there are more options included in your cruise fare. The main dining room is open every morning, as is the Windjammer Buffet. Also included is Johnny Rockets, Wipe Out Cafe, Park Cafe, The Solarium, and the Promenade Cafe; there also donuts available at the Donut Shop.

Lunch time options included in the cruise fare include the main dining room (sea days only), the Windjammer Buffet, the Solarium, Wipe Out Cafe, the Park Cafe, the Promenade Cafe, Sorento's Pizza, and the Hot Dog Shop.

Room service is available all day long, though options are limited. There is no cost most of the day for this service. However between midnight and 5:00 am, there is a service fee. I believe it is $3.95 per order (not per person).

There is also the Vitality Cafe, located in the spa area. I am not sure of there options, and there hours of operation. Some of the items they offer are included in your fare, other there is a charge for.

Joining your roll call may help you with excursions. Also, there are boards here on Cruise Critic set up for each port your cruise may visit. Those are worth checking out.

DH and I are in our 60's. We don't do water sports either, nor do we do organized excursions. What I do is read through the individual boards for the ports I will visit. I also research the location through the internet. We both enjoy museums, and can usually find one in the area we are going to. I also research walking tours of the port. We sometimes find interesting things that way.

I hope this helps. When are you going on the Allure?

Are you looking options for dinner? If so, the main dining rooms are included in the cruise fair, as is the Windjammer Buffet. Royal Caribbean does offer several specialty restaurants that have an added fee. Sorento's Pizza and the Promenade Cafe are open during dinner also.

For breakfast, there are more options included in your cruise fare. The main dining room is open every morning, as is the Windjammer Buffet. Also included is Johnny Rockets, Wipe Out Cafe, Park Cafe, The Solarium, and the Promenade Cafe; there also donuts available at the Donut Shop.

Lunch time options included in the cruise fare include the main dining room (sea days only), the Windjammer Buffet, the Solarium, Wipe Out Cafe, the Park Cafe, the Promenade Cafe, Sorento's Pizza, and the Hot Dog Shop.

Room service is available all day long, though options are limited. There is no cost most of the day for this service. However between midnight and 5:00 am, there is a service fee. I believe it is $3.95 per order (not per person).

There is also the Vitality Cafe, located in the spa area. I am not sure of there options, and there hours of operation. Some of the items they offer are included in your fare, other there is a charge for.

Joining your roll call may help you with excursions. Also, there are boards here on Cruise Critic set up for each port your cruise may visit. Those are worth checking out.

DH and I are in our 60's. We don't do water sports either, nor do we do organized excursions. What I do is read through the individual boards for the ports I will visit. I also research the location through the internet. We both enjoy museums, and can usually find one in the area we are going to. I also research walking tours of the port. We sometimes find interesting things that way.

I hope this helps. When are you going on the Allure?

You've covered this pretty well. From an excursion standpoint go to the RCL's website and get the various excursions available for your port of calls.

I am almost 75 and I did the sea lion encounter at Blue Lagoon in Nassau. You stand in waist high water and the sea lion comes to you. Quite an experience. They also have a dolphin encounter that allows you to stroke the dolphin. I watched the dolphin encounter where the dolphins "pushed" you through the water. Not for me....too strenuous.

Check out the port posts. Since we've been to the islands before I usually do my research and find a good local bar to sit and have lunch.