what time is the sunshine leaving

papillon cruiser

The Sunshine doesn't leave the Port of New Orleans until tomorrow and I believe it leaves at 4:00 pm

Wrigley80, I hope you and your family are safe and didn’t get those bad storms today in Illinois. Looking for more reviews from you.

And yes the Sunshine is to leave tomorrow at 4pm.

Wrigley80, I hope you and your family are safe and didn’t get those bad storms today in Illinois. Looking for more reviews from you.

And yes the Sunshine is to leave tomorrow at 4pm.

Awwww thank-you :) yes we are all safe. We live about 120 miles from the Pekin/Washington, IL area. It was definitely a scary day for many people. We had wind gusts over 80 mph :(

My dad and I leave on a back-to-back cruise on December 1st. We cruise on the Imagination and the Sunshine and I will definitely be doing a review when we return

Awwww thank-you :) yes we are all safe. We live about 120 miles from the Pekin/Washington, IL area. It was definitely a scary day for many people. We had wind gusts over 80 mph :(

My dad and I leave on a back-to-back cruise on December 1st. We cruise on the Imagination and the Sunshine and I will definitely be doing a review when we return

Very much looking forward to the Sunshine review!

Enjoy reading your reviews. Have a safe and wonderful time with your dad on your B2B!

Sargent Schultz

I work in One Shell Square (you know, the tallest building in New Orleans).

I look forward to your reviews. They are always great!

We were booked on the Sunshine in April, but then they changed ships on us and we will be on the Dream instead, same week and itenerary. Oh, well. Maybe the financial gods will shine and we can get on the Sunshine before it leaves New Orleans.

Which office? Maybe I'll take a picture of it from Carnival Sunshine! :D

Once you return can you let me know if they will be offering Luggage Express? We are sailing end of December and I hope they will offer it. If not I will purchase it in advance through an outside company. Thank you.

Once you return can you let me know if they will be offering Luggage Express? We are sailing end of December and I hope they will offer it. If not I will purchase it in advance through an outside company. Thank you.

I doubt it, but will see.

I don't know that you have to purchase Advance CheckIn in advance.

My wife just off the "Sunshine" Med Cruise B2B with the Trans Atlantic. NOT her favorite ship by any means. It's O.K., but still has the problems we've all been hearing about.

Plumbing problems, toilets that don't flush, and no hot water. Buckets in the passage ways, and very poor choices in the design of the ship.

Nobody likes the "Liquid Lounge". Seems that the new design is not suited as a Lounge, or a Theater.

Serenity Deck is WAY too close to all the noise from the Lido Pool/Big Screen, where the noise level is deafening. Good crew, and Good food aboard however.

"SKY"