Price drop for 2-C balcony cabins.

shofer

We are booked in a 2-D in a good location for this February on Silhouette. While chatting online with some friends, they commented about the "fabulous" deal to be had on our cruise. So much so they are looking into air fare to possibly book this.

To wit; $634/pp for a 2-C cabin. This does include a Senior Discount. I am willing to change my location to save >$300 on my cruise. Our final payment is due on Tuesday so I am calling my TA first thing in the morning.

Sue

Edited by shofer

If your original reservation included a promotion such as Pick Your Perk, you may lose the bonus if the price drop is due to the Thanksgiving promotion.

We only had the Senior Discount which would also apply here.

Sue

It may be wise to take a screen shot showing the lower price in case the price drop isn't there in the morning. You'll have a record for your TA. If the price drop disappears in the night (and they sometimes do), your TA will need a record that it did actually occur, and she/he will phone =X= on your behalf.

Bon voyage

Betsy

Another tip, check all the veranda categories for the best discounts. With this give thanks promo, the discount on a higher cabin category was so much larger the net difference to move up was only $20 more pp per week. You may find 1As or CCs or some other location with two cabins together that you like even better.