Oasis Spa Treatment Reviews

Hoping this is the right place to post this. I am hoping to get for a spa treatment on our trip on the Oasis in January. I was thinking about getting a facial or even a hot stone massage and would love to hear what you think of the treatments that you have had.

Love the spa on all of RC's ships. I stand on my feet all day so for my Im obsessed with the deep tissue massage! That by far is my favorite service. You will have the option in the room to decide on pressure. I have done the bamboo massage before and was not impressed though. They use a bamboo stick like object to roll across your body and massage you with that. I'm not sure if it was the particular person I had or this service in general but I was extremely sore and bruised for the rest of the cruise. The best ever pedicure I have ever received in my life was on the Allure! Believe it was the sole delight option. It was incredible. The hair salon never disappoints either. Iv had fantastic updo's and a haircut before. A couple of tips for the salon/ spa...

Book your services right away once on the ship. Head right there to guarantee your preferred times and services.

Besides hair services for the evening events try and book early morning appointments where it is more tranquil and less crowded early morning. Don't forgot if you are C&A you also get a salon/spa discount. They also carry certain product lines that are sold slightly discounted and duty free on the ship which is also something to keep in mind. This is something most people don't think about but if you plan on spending alot of time in the sun remember certain facial treatments are not recommended and also massages aren't so fun when you are sunburned lol. I hope this was able to help you. Have a great time!

I'm a novice when it comes to spa treatments but I will comment on my recent facial I got on the Oasis. I thought it was great! It was a complimentary treatment from TA (I would probably never pay the $119 price tag plus tip on my own, but that's just me). Took 50 minutes and included shoulder and scalp massage. Was very relaxing and yes, I do believe my skin looked and felt better! The therapist was very professional and yes, afterwards she did go over products used asking if I wanted to purchase (yikes, $230!) but no hard sell. A no thank you was all that was needed.

Bottom line, it was fun and another experience to remember from my cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My husband and I got a honeymoon package that included 2 different spa treatments and we decided on choosing Couple's Massage... we even requested to have hot stone massage and we were willing to pay extra for it but they said there's no extra charges! YAY!! It was our second time having a massage (first time was near by our house - it was good experience) and it was an amazing experience! I have never felt so relaxing and my massage therapist was very professional, gave me deep tissue massges around my shoulders/neck which I apparently needed that badly. We would love to repeat that experience all over again... but it all depends on what type of massage you choose, how professional/experienced massage therapists are, how much are you willing to pay, etc. But beware - they love to sell hard on their products at the end. Like what izzypooch mentioned, a simple no thank you was all that was needed :D

We have a $100. spa credit for our ta for our upcoming cruise. I looked at the prices and was shocked at how high they are. Do they offer any sales once onboard?

Once you get on the onboard, I would go straight to the spa to see what they offer and what sales they do offer. They do offer good sales while the ship is at port... the cruise compass usually have special spa treatments for a good deal - be sure to check them out and don't be afraid to ask them what kind of good deal/packages they offer! Good luck :)

My husband and I got a honeymoon package that included 2 different spa treatments and we decided on choosing Couple's Massage... we even requested to have hot stone massage and we were willing to pay extra for it but they said there's no extra charges! YAY!! It was our second time having a massage (first time was near by our house - it was good experience) and it was an amazing experience! I have never felt so relaxing and my massage therapist was very professional, gave me deep tissue massges around my shoulders/neck which I apparently needed that badly. We would love to repeat that experience all over again... but it all depends on what type of massage you choose, how professional/experienced massage therapists are, how much are you willing to pay, etc. But beware - they love to sell hard on their products at the end. Like what izzypooch mentioned, a simple no thank you was all that was needed :D

We have done the couples on both the Allure and Oasis, both wonderful and never once did they try to sell us products. :D

They will offer various species throughout the cruise, usually better on port days. Each day will be different specials.

THIS. Port day specials are decently priced. I went during the Nassau stop and got a full body massage, facial and scalp treatment for $100 or so. Yes there was a hard sell but the massage was decent and the facial was great.

Also, take the spa tour after you get on the ship to enter the raffle for a chance to win free treatments.

I thought the spa services were very reasonably priced if not lower than what I have by where I live.

We have always found them very expensive compared to where we live!

Interesting! It's almost the same price for us.... it depends if you want extras, then of course it will cost more!