Miracle 4150 4K Cabin - Question

sona2013

First time cruiser here, How's the noise level below 4150 4K cabin? Any experience? My PVP suggested this out of all the available rooms for 2 adults and 2 kids. How is the view? The available cabins are 4101-4014, 4125, 4126, 4151, 4153, 4154 and 4195. Do I need to change? Thanks in advance.

First time cruiser here, How's the noise level below 4150 4K cabin? Any experience? My PVP suggested this out of all the available rooms for 2 adults and 2 kids. How is the view? The available cabins are 4101-4014, 4125, 4126, 4151, 4153, 4154 and 4195. Do I need to change? Thanks in advance.

The only 4K cabins that can accommodate 4 people are:

4124, 4126, 4150, 4154, 4194 - Port Side

4125, 4127, 4151, 4155, 4195 - Starboard Side

Out of these cabins, all except 4194 and 4195 have views of the lifeboat only, but still have light and fresh air.

4194 and 4195 have slightly more of a view, but it will be partially blocked by a lifeboat. You also have the Aft elevator close...easy access to dining on Deck 2, and Buffet on Lido.

You can check out cruise line rooms dot com (all one word) for view of cabins on the Miracle, Pride, Spirit and Legend...sister ships with the same layout.

We love the 4K's, and have 4140 booked for our next cruise.

Edited by K&P Luv2Cruise

What is the key for the color guide on the ship floor plans

First cruise 12/3/2013 can't wait!!!

Depends on what site you are using. I use cruisedeckplans--lots of info available especially if you join which is inexpensive.

4125 is a quad and will have a better view. 4150 has a lifeboat right in front of it.

I am concerned about the noise level on 4125, the PVP said that port side is better than state board side.

The deck below is Atlantic, so I am worried about the noise level.

Did you use the "drag it" deck feature on the link I posted for you? If you drag Main deck on top of the Atlantic deck you'll find 4125 is above the Yellow Brick Road walkway next to the Formalities Shop so that should be a quiet cabin.

Starboard side or port side, I have no clue what your PVP means by that!

Edited by sanmarcosman

We have been in 4196. -not a quad but liked the room and location. Very quiet. Ok view if you lean out to the side. I think 4195 or 4125/4126 would be your better bets. 4150 will be fully blocked although you can look down and see a smudge of water and deck 3. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

None of the quad 4Ks have much of a view. 4150 is above a "back of the house" area marked in gray on this drag it decks link:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Carnival%20Miracle

Just had 4150 on the Legend (same room as Miracle) and there was no noise at all. Great Location, convenient to the Glass Elevators, but not too close.

There is no view to speak of.

We loved the room.

Edited by kinggartk