Solstice Alaska what side?

jsf

We're planning an Alaska cruise next August and were wondering what side of the ship might be better. We will book a veranda cabin but what side do you prefer, it is a round trip cruise from Seattle.

J.

I never worry about what side of the ship to be on. I put more emphasis on location on the deck.

The best views are from the open areas of the ship. I encourage people to go up to the open deck where you can take in all of the views and quickly move from side to side of the ship. Also try to look from different locations from upper to lower decks.

Keith

Pick a side, then use the Roll Call to find some "friends" on the other side. :)

We sailed starboard side for two northbound cruises, and had my folks in the adjacent cabin for our last cruise. They were new cruisers and the adjacency helped. However, our next cruise is RT Seattle, and we've purposefully chosen opposing sides so we can crash whoever's room has the better view (and we're near lifts so we can go down to 7 quickly and head out).