Please please please FIX the website !!!

florisdekort

Oh lordy, I hope this last one is a minor glitch, it really does unnerve me. I have a horrible feeling the webmasters at RCCL are trying to keep the site up and running but the resulting tampering is just causing issues left right and centre.

For a relatively small operation, the web problems seem to be disproportionately large. I just hope there aren't too many potential enthusiastic new cruisers out there giving up when they find the website isn't coooperating.

Hi Everyone,

Just as an FYI, we are seeing similar reports regarding the issues with viewing bookings on the Celebrity forum. It seems Celebrity had a system update again last night, and it's quite possible that whatever is going on, might be related.

I'm certainly not trying to make any excuses, but I hope this is helpful in some way.

I've always been able to access my reservations but today, when I tried to book excursions for our March 3 Journey cruise, it brings up the itinerary for Journey's February 17 cruise (the excursions for which I just finished booking).:mad:
Two hours later it worked fine.:confused:

Hi Marinara,

It has always done that, apparently there needs to be at least 20 minutes in between you accessing each cruise. I rang Az months ago when a similar thing happened to me, it looked as though all my excursions had disappeared when I moved from one booking to another, but after 20 minutes all was well. Just another foible of the programme that RCCI uses. :)