azura afternoon departures

bentleybabe

Just had notification of slight change to our Caribbean itinerary in Jan and noticed St Lucia and Antigua now have afternoon departures instead of early evening. Does anyone know what time afternoon departures are likely to be? Hope it's not too early as Antigua is one of our favorite islands and was hoping to have a good day there.:(:(

Just had notification of slight change to our Caribbean itinerary in Jan and noticed St Lucia and Antigua now have afternoon departures instead of early evening. Does anyone know what time afternoon departures are likely to be? Hope it's not too early as Antigua is one of our favorite islands and was hoping to have a good day there.:(:(

We had this problem with Ventura n March - we left everywhere at 5PM when it said 6PM originally. Have been a few times to Carib and the normal time was always 6PM with very slight variations, now it seems that 5PM is the norm which is a bit annoying as it is nice to sail out at sunset around 6PM. Again the itinerary that you book from says Early Evening for all ports which is from 6PM but they will probably just change them gradually back to Afternoon.

Taken from P&O website

Each port visit will vary according to the cruise and port. For each cruise we will indicate next to each port the anticipated arrival and departure times as follows:

Early Morning: The ship will usually arrive or depart between midnight and 08.59am

Morning: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 09.00am and 11.59am

Early Afternoon: The ship will usually arrive or depart between midday and 02.59pm

Afternoon: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 03.00pm and 05.59pm

Early Evening: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 06.00pm and 08.59pm

Evening: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 09.00pm and 11.59pm

Edited by bee-ess

Hi,

I have just checked this site and we are leaving ports at 18:00.

This may change due to port traffic.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

Sue

Thank you again Sue!

I need a direct line...!!

See you in a couple of weeks. I'll come to your cabin if in need of further advice. I'm sure you'll get used to me...!