Which side so I want my balcony--Sunsine

hlb76

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm sure someone will:rolleyes:.....BUT, I think with any ship, there is no definitive answer to this. It all depends if they "pull" into the dock, or if they "back" in to the dock, at the ports. Really is a crap shoot. We were lucky, on our Breeze cruise in April, we were on the port side of the ship, and could see the pier runners at all 4 islands. But again, I think there are other deciding factors. Either way, you're going to have a great cruise. Enjoy!!!!:D

Which do you like best, Sunrises or Sunsets?

You have 2 sea days at the beginning that will mostly sail south. Starboard would get Sunsets, Port will get Sunrises.

Most of the itinerary is one big circle so you get about the same amount of time facing each direction otherwise.

Grand Cayman is a tender port, no real difference in the views. In ports with docks most people seem to like to face the pier but it is up to random chance which side you end up docking on and in Cozumel there is even multiple piers you could be docked at. Even in home port I've seen ships docked in backwards.

We are looking to upgrade to a balcony for our Sunshine Cruise. We port in Mo'Bay, Grand Cayman and Coz. Any suggestion on which side would be better a better view or what not.

Heather I'm confused by your question. If it helps, I booked a starboard balcony on my last cruise to avoid direct sunlight. I almost never had direct sun on the balcony. Jack