Best thing you ate on Carnival Fascination was...

Let me think....................;)

I ate most of my meals @ the buffet........

Banana Nut Bread,,,,it's in the Coconut Grove Buffet area,,,

it's in the mornings where you will find all the other goodies.......

I also like Lemon poppy seed muffins........I wish they were warm.....

(Fresh from the oven.......

On the 2nd day @ Lunch,,,,,,if you like Key Lime Pie......

Also I like Chicken Noodle Soup.........

Also the Stir Fry & Fried Rice,,I think the last night of the Cruise

in the Buffet....................

And the Wok for Lunch............

The Chicken Tenders,,,,are where the Hamburgers & Hot dogs.....

Greek Salad in the Dining Room......

Strawberry soft serve ice-cream............

I love Carnival but last year when we sailed The Fascination we really seemed to have an off week with food. The best most consistent thing was the warm chocolate melting cake. I wish the Fantasy class would add a steakhouse.

Most disappointing thing was the prime rib. Again, I think we just had an off week, please report back how yours is!!

We sailed b2b Fascination last October and thought the food was better than we had in a while. Hope it is still good when we are back this Oct. I think perhaps it can be the week. The only thing I thought was a little off was the caesar salad. I thought perhaps they had changed the recipe but when I went on the Splendor this June and the Miracle this Oct the salad was great. I love the greek salad. It is made different on the Fascination than on the others. With the other ships it always has a little lettuce in in on the Fascination it was just chopped veggies not lettuce. Love it.

We sailed b2b Fascination last October and thought the food was better than we had in a while. Hope it is still good when we are back this Oct. I think perhaps it can be the week. The only thing I thought was a little off was the caesar salad. I thought perhaps they had changed the recipe but when I went on the Splendor this June and the Miracle this Oct the salad was great. I love the greek salad. It is made different on the Fascination than on the others. With the other ships it always has a little lettuce in in on the Fascination it was just chopped veggies not lettuce. Love it.

Good to know about the Greek Salad! We will be on Fascination in 51 days and I will plan to order that! Thanks!

I love Carnival but last year when we sailed The Fascination we really seemed to have an off week with food. The best most consistent thing was the warm chocolate melting cake. I wish the Fantasy class would add a steakhouse.

Most disappointing thing was the prime rib. Again, I think we just had an off week, please report back how yours is!!

Of course anywhere can have a bad day/week/chef (and it's usually when you recommend a place!) but I've found the Fascination food to be the best we've had on Carnival. We've been on her twice and going again in January. It's been the only ship we've been on where the food was consistently cooked properly and at the appropriate temperature. But it's just as probable that we got lucky as you were unlucky.

But to answer the OP the bitter and blanc and, surprisingly to me, the prime rib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course anywhere can have a bad day/week/chef (and it's usually when you recommend a place!) but I've found the Fascination food to be the best we've had on Carnival. We've been on her twice and going again in January. It's been the only ship we've been on where the food was consistently cooked properly and at the appropriate temperature. But it's just as probable that we got lucky as you were unlucky.

But to answer the OP the bitter and blanc and, surprisingly to me, the prime rib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just what is bitter and blanc? Never had it on a cruise but have been hearing a lot about it.

My 13 yr old says the strawberry bisque was the best. I have to go with warm chocolate melting cake, followed by the escargot. And the rueben. And the stuffed mushrooms.

And if you have anytime dining, ask to be sat in Kwame's section, he and his team were the best I've ever had as a serving team.

Edited by deedle7544