Sapphire Princess Plaza Deck Doors Clarification

YumYumSweetiePie

Can anyone clarify if the doors next to cabins P334 and P337 on the Sapphire are doors that the general public can use? From my last cruise, on a different ship but similar set up, I vaguely recall having to walk through the art gallery and then turn into the stateroom hallway in order to access all the indoor and balcony cabins next to the art gallery. However, the floor plans show doors at the end of the hallway. They look like they go into the International Cafe and Alfredo's Pizzeria, which is weird, in some floor plans and in others it looks like they go around a reception desk. Anyone know if they're actually regularly operational?

Here's a link to one of the floor plans I found (deck 5): http://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=SA

The actually booking layout is different though so I think the best way to know at this point might be from someone who has been on it recently. Thanks!

Edited by YumYumSweetiePie

We spent 28 days on the Sapphire last year.

I'm pretty sure those two doors are rear access doors for the crew staffing Alfredo's and the IC.

Notice the "white spaces" on the interior side of the doors, just forward of the IC and Alfredo's. Those are likely to be supply rooms for the two venues.