Non-alcoholic Drinks??

zrxchic

I've searched and can't seem to find a thread that answers my exact question.

If you purchase the Bottomless Bubbles program, can you get the non-alcoholic mixed drinks, such as a virgin Pina Colada, or other type drinks with no alcohol in them, or is that still a part of the Cheers program?

Thanks for any help!

I'd be interested to know the answer to this too (though I'm afraid it will be "no" as the cruiseline is then covering the cost of the mixers, etc that you would not ordinarily get).

The only thing I've gotten a tentative "yes" to coverage for are Shirley Temples. Which makes sense since both soda and juice are covered by the card.

Soda and juice, and the juice was hard to find. Definitely nothing frozen or fancy. We were even charged for fruit punch in the show lounge because it wasn't a 'soft drink'.

Gatoraid/poweraid, red bull are also NOT included on the bubbles card, nor is bottled water.

I'd be interested to know the answer to this too (though I'm afraid it will be "no" as the cruiseline is then covering the cost of the mixers, etc that you would not ordinarily get).

The only thing I've gotten a tentative "yes" to coverage for are Shirley Temples. Which makes sense since both soda and juice are covered by the card.

Several times in the MDR DD will start out with a very red Shirley Temple. As dinner goes on the bar waiter fills up her glass as s/he passes by. By the end of dinner her liquid is a blush color.