SEATAC parking options

kluv2cruz

We're flying out of SEATAC airport to get to our caribbean cruise out of Texas. I see parking on the SEATAC website, but is there another website that lists private parking options or helps me compare prices to find the most logical place to park (price / convenience / security)? We do not want to consider staying at a hotel (sleep, fly, park) as that doesn't work with time off work. Thanks!

A simple web search of "parking SeaTac airport" will give you many options.

As for a consolidated listing with prices.....nope. Given how many promotional offers are out there, both in print and web, it would be grossly inaccurate.

And the airport website is run by the port authority, which has a vested interest in on-site garage parking. So it won't show other choices.

A bit of research on your part is what's needed. You have the tools, now decide how much work you want to put into finding the right choice for you. Which involves many features - garage or lot? Valet or not? Manned or unmanned? Close or cheap?

We're flying out of SEATAC airport to get to our caribbean cruise out of Texas. I see parking on the SEATAC website, but is there another website that lists private parking options or helps me compare prices to find the most logical place to park (price / convenience / security)? We do not want to consider staying at a hotel (sleep, fly, park) as that doesn't work with time off work. Thanks!

I always use ExtraCar, and have never had any problem. Rates are good. You can sometimes find a discount coupon if you do a search. You can go to their webpage and get a free quote online. If you don't purchase a card, it's usually $7.95 a day before taxes:

http://www.extracar.com/cgi-bin/extracar/welcome

Edited by 6rugrats

We've used Ajax and MPark offsite. Both were very affordable and had no problems whatsoever. The Ajax lot was a little bit sketchier IMO, but was secure and we had no complaints. I wouldn't think you would need to pay more than 9.00/day with internet coupons and/or everyday prices for decent offsite parking.