NORWEGIAN DAWN - - Recent "Freestyle Daily" (Nov 2013)

DGP1111

Here are the scans of the "Freestyle Daily" for the sailing November 17 - November 24 onboard Norwegian Dawn.

I'll also include a few extra things that may be of interest to any upcoming passengers departing Tampa on this ship.

For my sailing, the main theatre shows were 6:30 and/or 8:30 most evenings, but it has been brought to my attention that those times may actually be 7:30 and/or 9:30 for those two weeks after mine. So my apologies for not knowing what those times may actually be for the upcoming weeks.

Also, comedian Tim Kaminski debarked the ship at the end of the cruise I was on, so he no longer the current entertainment (and he was wonderful).

I hope this information may be of any assistance to some of you.

In a nutshell, I had a very enjoyable week onboard this ship. Would quickly repeat the entire experience (with one or two modifications).

Debarkation (which was a big turd) has already been discussed at length on several threads, but I was determined to not let that final impression be the most important lasting one . . . and I'd like to personally encourage others do the same.

Hey I just found an upside to this double passenger pick up in Cozumel that is causing so much controversy.

There's 2 sailaway BBQ's...woohoo :D

But I don't think the 2nd one would have quite the magical feel that the first one has when you are just all excited about getting on the ship and being vacation.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post all of this. There is a highlighted item about "non" US citizens on the disembarkation letter. I read through what you posted but am not sure what they are referencing. Do you recall if the non residents had to show up in the lounge first thing in the morning?

snow bunny

Thank you very much for taking the time to post all of this. There is a highlighted item about "non" US citizens on the disembarkation letter. I read through what you posted but am not sure what they are referencing. Do you recall if the non residents had to show up in the lounge first thing in the morning?

snow bunny

On my last 2 cruises with NCL and my cruise with Carnival. We received a letter in our cabin that we had to show up at some ungodly hour in the morning :eek: to meet with border officials. They checked our documentation, stamped our passports and we were free to disembark with the rest of the passengers.

On my last 2 cruises with NCL and my cruise with Carnival. We received a letter in our cabin that we had to show up at some ungodly hour in the morning :eek: to meet with border officials. They checked our documentation, stamped our passports and we were free to disembark with the rest of the passengers.

This has only happened to us on cruises out of Tampa. Last time our kids got their alcohol delivered to their room and they managed to polish off a bottle, needless to say none of them felt like getting up early!:D. I have warned them that this will be the same thing again!!

snow bunny

Thank you so much for posting this. I didn't see anything on the luggage tags list for suites. Do you know what time the are 'suppose' to disembark or how it works for those in a suite?

Suites are priority get a letter from the Concierge where to report and what time to do either walk off( with your luggage ) or getting off and then picking up your luggage.