xmas gift for everyone?

conny111

I would like to know if on christmas everyone gets a little gift by NCL on the cabin like it is normal on MSC, Costa and Aida?

On Aida we got a ballpen in a box and on MSC and Costa we got a Panettone (https://www.google.com/search?q=panettone&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oN2oUvD6JsrUtQa74YHoBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=640)

So do you also get something on NCL?

We will be on the Jewel on Christmas and my niece has a 7 and 10 year old. Does anyone know what type of gifts are given? Are they NCL product or maybe Nickelodeon since they are on this ship? Just curious as whatever they get will be appreciated since it is a gift.:)

Our Epic cruise finished Christmas day 2010 and nothing was given to the kids or parents.

The next year we did the Allure which also finished Christmas day. They had a wrapped gift for every child on board. They even had separate lines for kids that celebrated Christmas and a line for those that did not celebrate Christmas. I thought that was pretty impressive. My kids both got a wrapped present which turned out to be an RCCL flannel blanket.

This year we are sailing the Epic again over Christmas and not expecting anything (can't say the same for the kids).

One would think with Christmas prices being 50% higher then the week before that NCL could find a NCL logo item with a cost of $2, wrap it up and give it away but again I would not expect anything.

I would like to know if on christmas everyone gets a little gift by NCL on the cabin like it is normal on MSC, Costa and Aida?

On Aida we got a ballpen in a box and on MSC and Costa we got a Panettone (https://www.google.com/search?q=panettone&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oN2oUvD6JsrUtQa74YHoBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=640)

So do you also get something on NCL?

Been on TWO Christmas cruises recently....2010 and 2011 and NO gifts were given to us.....although we were all adults....have no idea about the kids....

On the contrary....WE were passing out money, candy, etc. to as many NCL employees as possible on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day......come to think about it....seems as though they could have at least come up with a pin, pen or something??? Oh well.....