Shanghai hotel

CAT GIRL

Yes.

Fine hotel, convenient location on East Nanjing Road pedestrian shopping street clost to the subway, walk to The Bund and walk to People's Square.

Stowaway2K, Thank you for your info - we are torn between Radisson Blu New World Hotel and Sofitel Hyland Hotel? :)

As a fellow Scot...it came down to price.I think I got a good deal through amoma.com for the Radisson.

Haha:) - we went for Rad too but was really torn as so many great reviews on Sofitel and also in great location - we are not inShanghai until June :)

ENJOY

Haha:) - we went for Rad too but was really torn as so many great reviews on Sofitel and also in great location - we are not inShanghai until June :)

ENJOY

Sorry will be on Cruise in June and Shanghai mid July - no more wine for me tonight:)

Look at Shangri-La East Pudong. We will be staying there next year and booked it after an exhaustive search on location (it overlooks the Bund and is walking distance to Hongkew and the old French Concession and the old International Settlement area), favorable reviews on strip Advisor, knowing the brand (having stayed in others), and view of the Bund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at Shangri-La East Pudong. We will be staying there next year and booked it after an exhaustive search on location (it overlooks the Bund and is walking distance to Hongkew and the old French Concession and the old International Settlement area), favorable reviews on strip Advisor, knowing the brand (having stayed in others), and view of the Bund.

On a clear evening (rare), the view from the rooftop bar is spectacular!

On a clear evening (rare), the view from the rooftop bar is spectacular!

Thank you Brunello. You've made me even more excited. (And I meant Trip Advisor, not strip Advisor, although that would be an interesting website. :) )

Edited by Hobar