Cab To Nachi Cocum

kaybeeeeeee

About how much is a cab to Nachi? And how long?

Depending slightly upon which peir you are at, the ride takes about 15 minutes and the fare for up to 4 in a cab is about $16+tip; 5-8 in a van cab and you can expect to pay about $4+ per person.

Does anyone know if you can just rent snorkel gear there and can go out and snorkel on your own??? Thanks!!!:o

From their website....

WATER SPORTS

Nachi Cocom Beach Club also offers Parasailing, Sport fishing trips, Wave runners, Banana Boat Ride & massage. Private boat, Kayaks, Floats, and Snorkel Gear are also available for rent at the dive shop.

From their website....

WATER SPORTS

Nachi Cocom Beach Club also offers Parasailing, Sport fishing trips, Wave runners, Banana Boat Ride & massage. Private boat, Kayaks, Floats, and Snorkel Gear are also available for rent at the dive shop.

I saw that but I was't sure if that meant to rent and go out with their dive team...

Sounds to me like for rent is for rent - they don't specify so I would take that as you can rent it to use on your own. Having said that I would contact them directly to be sure. There's an email address on their website and they're quite good at returning emails.

With a nice smooth sandy bottom you can snorkel all you want at Nachi and will see little to nothing -- there may be a few fish hanging around the pier. Either take the snorkel tour or stop by the Money Bar for an hour of great snorkeling from the shore before heading to Nachi. :cool:

True but you may want to make sure you have smaller bills because some of the drivers amazingly lack small bills to make change.

Just like the cab drivers in Philly :mad:, Dallas, Paris, Barcelona, and the rest of the world!