Taxi fare to and from Orient Beach

tennisobo

The link that I regularly post shows (very clearly) that the fare is per person (p/p), but I guess that it is not so clear that it is for a one-way trip.

th_Destinationsnew.jpg

(click)

There is no requirement that you travel both directions with the same taxi, and not with the same number of passengers, so the p/p price may vary depending on the circumstances.

gary

The fares are per person (as Gary says) and those large shared taxi/vans will happily take anyone. No need to arrange for them to pick you up since there are always plenty of taxis at Orient. You just walk out to the parking area and you will quickly find a shared taxi back to town or the port. Maho is another beach where there are always taxis waiting to take folks back to the port.

Not so in the less popular beaches like Le Galion...where one might need to call for a taxi.

Hank

The link that I regularly post shows (very clearly) that the fare is per person (p/p), but I guess that it is not so clear that it is for a one-way trip.

th_Destinationsnew.jpg

(click)

There is no requirement that you travel both directions with the same taxi, and not with the same number of passengers, so the p/p price may vary depending on the circumstances.

gary

The chart shows the total one way fare for 1 or 2 passengers and pp fares if there are more than 2 people if I am reading it correctly.