Pictorial Review: Brilliance OTS 12/16/13 ~B2B~ with Carnival Ecstasy

DarthGrady

Thanks for posting this very nice review. My first cruise was on BOTS in March and my wife spoiled me with a balcony cabin. We loved sitting on the balcony having breakfast, or just coffee some mornings and sharing our two bottles of wine we brought on board. The pictures brought back a lot of great memories and we can't wait for our next cruise.

Although the Radiance Class ships are my favorite, the seven day cruise would be my choice for the extra time on board and extra Crown and Anchor points.

Plus, Vision has been refurbished since my cruise on her, and now has most of the features you'll find on BR. She's got the new R-Bar, a CL and DL, a Park Cafe, poolside movie screen, Chops and Giovanni's.

Yes, only about five months until my guys cruise on Paradise. I've been on her once before, I love the Fantasy Class ships. Especially the ones that haven't gotten the waterslides, and still have their aft pools in place.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The Fantasy class seems so nice. Simple layout, imaginative decor. Ecstasy and Imagination look very nice but some (ahem, Sensation) are absolutely terrible. I love the Paradise, especially because my first cruise was on her. The Promenade and Queen Mary lounges have the best yellow buttery leather. I loved getting sushi and relaxing in one of the promenade alcoves, having both a people view and a water view. Do you know if she has the Taste Bar?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

The Fantasy class seems so nice. Simple layout, imaginative decor. Ecstasy and Imagination look very nice but some (ahem, Sensation) are absolutely terrible. I love the Paradise, especially because my first cruise was on her. The Promenade and Queen Mary lounges have the best yellow buttery leather. I loved getting sushi and relaxing in one of the promenade alcoves, having both a people view and a water view. Do you know if she has the Taste Bar?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

She has the new Taste Bar in place of the old sushi bar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to post this wonderful review and great pictures!

I have no idea how I missed this review when you first posted it. Thanks for it, though. We haven't been on her in a few years, and now we MUST go back!

No problem! Glad you all enjoyed it!

Sent from my Tricorder

• 11 months later...
Great review, thanks for taking the time to post! We are sailing on the Brilliance in a month and I was really worried I would be let down but the ship looks amazing!! :D

Nice Photos!

Thanks to you both, glad you enjoyed them. She's a great ship!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this great review and the beautiful pictures! I'll be sailing on Brilliance on 5/4/15 for the Transatlantic, and I was having a tiny bit of buyer's remorse about choosing a smaller, older ship.

From your pictures I can see that I'm going to love this ship!

Beth

Thank you for this great review and the beautiful pictures! I'll be sailing on Brilliance on 5/4/15 for the Transatlantic, and I was having a tiny bit of buyer's remorse about choosing a smaller, older ship.

From your pictures I can see that I'm going to love this ship!

Beth

I think you'll like her a lot. The Radiance Class ships are my absolute favorite in the RCI fleet.

Thank you for the review and the awesome pictures Grady, I'll be on Brilliance in June for 12 days around the Baltic in cabin 3582 so it will be just like yours was.

Have a good trip tomorrow on Enchantment

Edited by SpainAlien

Thank you for the review and the awesome pictures Grady, I'll be on Brilliance in June for 12 days around the Baltic in cabin 3582 so it will be just like yours was.

Have a good trip tomorrow on Enchantment

Thank you, definitely looking forward to it. Hope you enjoy yours as well!