Celebrity Reflection Review with Lots of Photos, Menus and Dailies

MVPinBoynton

I am so glad you like that ship pic. I was very pleased with it. It isn't often that I get to take pics of the ships at night, since we are normally at sea then. Have a wonderful cruise.

We got that same shot! We were so excited when we saw how late we were going to be in port.

We got a new DSLR and I had to convince my husband he did NOT need to drag that tripod on the cruise.

I was right! I love it when that happens.:D

Thankyou Mike and Carol....my little group are travelling Reflection in March...and I was so excited to see the dailes........I hope the schedule stays the same...except for the last amazing race placement because it might interfere with the celebrity chef challenge...........did you remember what day and time the celebrity cruise meet and greet was........I can't I think I've been reading for forever.......thanks for absolutely getting me more than ever psyched for this cruise....

Thankyou Mike and Carol....my little group are travelling Reflection in March...and I was so excited to see the dailes........I hope the schedule stays the same...except for the last amazing race placement because it might interfere with the celebrity chef challenge...........did you remember what day and time the celebrity cruise meet and greet was........I can't I think I've been reading for forever.......thanks for absolutely getting me more than ever psyched for this cruise....

Glad you enjoyed the review and hope you have a great time on the Reflection. The Connections Party was at 10:30AM the morning before we arrived in San Juan. I don't know if it is always that time; but I would doubt it.

Thank you so much for the thorough, entertaining review! These past few hours have been especially exciting for because I booked this cruise a few days ago...and I was pretty revved up before I got to your web site!!

Beautiful pictures - are you a professional? - plus the dailies and menus...this was some dedicated project! I have a feeling it was a labor of love.

It was generous of you to share, and all the effort is much appreciated.

GRADE: A+++

I went back and saw that the Connections party was on the 2nd sea day at 10:15 AM. It was originally supposed to be at the Sunset Bar but was moved to Cellar Masters due to strong wind. I should have checked what I had in my review before replying.

Thank you so much for the thorough, entertaining review! These past few hours have been especially exciting for because I booked this cruise a few days ago...and I was pretty revved up before I got to your web site!!

Beautiful pictures - are you a professional? - plus the dailies and menus...this was some dedicated project! I have a feeling it was a labor of love.

It was generous of you to share, and all the effort is much appreciated.

GRADE: A+++

Thank you so much for the nice comments. Photography is just a hobby for me. If I had been a professional, I wouldn't have been able to afford to cruise at my talent level. :D

You are most correct that it is a labor of love every time we do a review. But by having as much detail as we have, it allows us to relive our wonderful vacations for the rest of our lives. Memories are just not good enough to remember everything. Plus we have found it most satisfying to help others to enjoy their cruises too. I hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Reflection.

WOW a visual feast:) What a great gift to us future cruisers trying to study up. I LOVE the dailies. Beautiful photos and detailed as we journey with you. We will be cruising in Mar for our first time with Celebrity onboard the Reflection and your labor of love is exactly what I have been dreaming someone would compile. Priceless - thanks again for this:)

WOW a visual feast:) What a great gift to us future cruisers trying to study up. I LOVE the dailies. Beautiful photos and detailed as we journey with you. We will be cruising in Mar for our first time with Celebrity onboard the Reflection and your labor of love is exactly what I have been dreaming someone would compile. Priceless - thanks again for this:)

Thank you so much for your very nice comments. I hope you love Celebrity as much as we do and have a great cruise.

• 3 months later...
We are going on the Eastern Med Celebrity Reflection in 3 days, can anyone tell us the temp on the ship please . We are puzzled what to wear on board.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

We wore shorts during the day and slacks at night. I can't remember exactly what the temp was; but I don't remember it being too cold or warm. But like all ships, the temps aren't the same all over.

• 2 months later...
What a lovely review! We will be going on our first Celebrity Cruise in December. This is most helpful!

Thanks so much. Glad the review helped you. I think you will thoroughly enjoy Celebrity; and this will be the first of many enjoyable X cruises.

• 1 month later...