Transportation between north port and mid port area at port evergaldes

bigguy6

I know that sometimes Princess ships leave from one port area and return to another port area at Port Evergaldes. I also know there are shuttles to transport you back to the area you left from if you parked your car there. Questions: Are the shuttles provided by Princess or by the port authority and has anyone had experience using them?

I know that sometimes Princess ships leave from one port area and return to another port area at Port Evergaldes. I also know there are shuttles to transport you back to the area you left from if you parked your car there. Questions: Are the shuttles provided by Princess or by the port authority and has anyone had experience using them?

Yes. It was super easy. We walked out of customs, and I asked the first Princess rep where the shuttle was to the other pier. We left a few minutes later. (I must have had good timing)

Will the shuttle from the Royal Princess (usually pier 2) take me to the Eurodam (very far from pier 2) ? Or does it just go between ships of the same cruiseline?

No shuttles between passenger terminals. The shuttle being discussed in this thread only exists when a ship embarks at one pier and disembarks at another; it will take you from the returning pier to the parking garage adjacent to the originating pier. To get from one ship to another you must be prepared to endure the wrath of your taxi driver when he learns how short a trip you only need.

Edited by fishywood

No shuttles between passenger terminals. The shuttle being discussed in this thread only exists when a ship embarks at one pier and disembarks at another; it will take you from the returning pier to the parking garage adjacent to the originating pier. To get from one ship to another you must be prepared to endure the wrath of your taxi driver when he learns how short a trip you only need.

Princess will usually provide a shuttle when there are passengers going from the Princess ship they are leaving to start a cruise on a different Princess ship at another terminal. Usually best to ask about this during the first cruise so it can be arranged.

Edited by caribill

I knew there was a shuttle that will take you back to the parking garage nearest where you left, but, is there one that will take you on the day of departure? Say you are leaving (Princess) on pier 21 and returning at pier 2. Can you leave your car at the pier 2 garage, take a shuttle to the ship at pier 21 (or to the parking garage near pier 21, Central I think) so that you can just walk off the ship and get in your car at pier 2 when she returns? I'm thinking not - and it only works on the return trip. Or, you have to find a taxi to go between piers. Anyone know for sure?