Post cruise Ft. Lauderdale beach hotel

spammie

We have decided since airfare is cheaper on Monday VS Sunday and we don't want to rush back home, to spend Sunday in Ft. Lauderdale. I know April rates are high for hotels. We are looking for a hotel preferably on the beach for Sunday. We would like to keep it no higher than $250. It is just my hubby and myself and we won't have a car. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. Wanda

We have decided since airfare is cheaper on Monday VS Sunday and we don't want to rush back home, to spend Sunday in Ft. Lauderdale. I know April rates are high for hotels. We are looking for a hotel preferably on the beach for Sunday. We would like to keep it no higher than $250. It is just my hubby and myself and we won't have a car. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. Wanda

I am following this thread because we are looking at this too.. Although we actually leave Sunday.. But the 5 hours we have before ur plane leaves may be worth it to hang at the beach/pool.. Interested to see responses..

Usually you can get Bahia Mar Doubletree on hiltonfamilymvp using your hhonors number for the best price by the beach.

Alhambra Beach Resort is a nice little hotel with good prices too but it books up way in advance due to their great reputation; it's in the best location in the beach area and is only 3 buildings west of the beach.

We are getting in from our cruise on Sunday and flying out on Monday because the airfare is cheaper.

Last week on Priceline I bid on a room in FLL and got Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort at $90 (plus $18.57 taxes and fees). It's right on the beach.

We are getting in from our cruise on Sunday and flying out on Monday because the airfare is cheaper.

Last week on Priceline I bid on a room in FLL and got Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort at $90 (plus $18.57 taxes and fees). It's right on the beach.

Ocean Sky is in a different neighborhood than most of the Fort Lauderdale beach hotels, as it is on the northern border of Fort Lauderdale beach. Expect to pay about $30-$40 per taxi ride (from port and to airport).

Ocean Sky is in a different neighborhood than most of the Fort Lauderdale beach hotels, as it is on the northern border of Fort Lauderdale beach. Expect to pay about $30-$40 per taxi ride (from port and to airport).

Thanks for letting me know!!

While this hotel is not on the beach - it's within walking distance - you are on the intercoastal way and the water taxi will stop and pick you up.

This is a very small boutique hotel with fantastic service and amentities - we definitely love staying at this place.

Take a look at it - it's well worth a look at least!

We have the B Beach hotel booked for sat the 18th of January paid 200.00 on LMTClub thought that was pretty good for wave season

You are going to LOVE this hotel! Their pool area is completely enclosed by a high 12 foot wall and has great cabanas, loungers, a bar, very zen but cool scene with massive palm trees. The pool is also heated so unless it is raining, you'll have an outstanding pool day no matter what the temps outside.

It is such a cool hotel in a great location. Right behind you over the bridge within walking distance is the Gallery One Mall and great restaurants like PF Changs, Trulucks, Capitol Grill, Seasons 52, along with some other fantastic non chains. There is also great shopping and Blue Martini is a fantastic place to hear live music.

If that is too much for you after a cruise, directly behind the hotel are a bunch of local dive bars.

Have fun!