Zuiderdam aft balconies

kaylasnana

My husband and I love aft balconies. Are there any decks or cabin numbers that people loved? Sometimes certain ships have bigger balconies on certain decks. Not sure if this is the case on the Zuiderdam.

Yes, 4164 and 4166 are the double-wide balconies, but they are not right at the aft, they are about 4 cabins back.

My husband and I love aft balconies. Are there any decks or cabin numbers that people loved? Sometimes certain ships have bigger balconies on certain decks. Not sure if this is the case on the Zuiderdam.

If you are up for a suite, aft corner suites on the 5th floor have the largest balconies on the ship...and they are covered, so you can be out there and escape the heat of the sun. We did this in October for the Panama Canal and it was a great experience to have the back and side views while going through the canal.

Sent from my iPad

Yes, 4164 and 4166 are the double-wide balconies, but they are not right at the aft, they are about 4 cabins back.

I have this one on the Westerdam coming up and I'm very excited to have the extra long balcony. It should be wonderful!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

5184 was a great cabin. Hamem was a good steward. The balcony is completely covered and the room had great A/C. If you want uncovered, then that would be the rest of the floors. i was on the Zdam 11/29-12/9

5184.jpg.8048ea0b457635179292abc8ca4333dc.jpg

Edited by zcruizer

The days of extra large balconies on the Vista ships are a thing of the past. Some years ago, the three older Vistas had the aft section retrofitted to add more cabins.

So true, in 2004 we had one of the incredibly deep aft balcony's on the Zuiderdam, there now long gone with the refit of all the Vistas, but what a cabin it was :)

Srpilo

Edited by srpilo