Sydney Airport Shuttles

Does anyone know how much it is with one of the hire car companies to get from the airport to the overseas passenger terminal?

Hi eiself,

With town cars it is a flat rate from the airport to the city, irrespective of where you are being dropped off. we had a vito Van ( as there were 6 of us plus a wheelchair) and it cost $115 to the city and if we used them from our hotel to the OPT it was the same fee.

Fantastic service, very propmt and friendly, would definetely use them again, patricularly if its a family group of 2 or more as it is comparable in price to the shuttle.

They are quote happy to send you a quote also if you contact them off their website.

Hope you enjoy your cruise. You'll have to let us know how it goes.

Cheers maree

We will be staying at the HI on George Street in Sydney for a few days post cruise and am wondering what is the best way to get to the international airport for a Delta flight to LAX on a Thursday morning 10:30. Also what time should we be at the airport? Hotel says they offer a shuttle service at a fee from the hotel. Thanks

Christine

Your e-ticket should show what time you need to be a the airport to check in for your flight however for a general rule of thumb you should be there at least three hours prior to your departure time for an economy class check in, and two hours for business class or if you have priority check in status.

Hotel to airport is less than half an hour by taxi, but may be more by shuttle if the shuttle is picking up at other hotels. Your hotel should be able to advise you when you check in.

We will be staying at the HI on George Street in Sydney for a few days post cruise and am wondering what is the best way to get to the international airport for a Delta flight to LAX on a Thursday morning 10:30. Also what time should we be at the airport? Hotel says they offer a shuttle service at a fee from the hotel. Thanks

Christine

I would take a taxi rather than the shuttle or use a chauffeur car such as that recommended on here. I would allow 40 minutes at it will be heavy traffic at that time - early morning ex hotel at about 7am.

If you are travelling light, then a 15 min walk to Circular Quay Train station and catch the train direct to the International. However, this will probably not apply to you.

Hugh

Price difference solved, seems $49 is for Domestic terminal - $69 from International.

Amanda

What? :eek: A twenty dollar difference between terminals? Weird!

Although I guess they might have more wasted waiting time picking up International arrivals.

Just got back today on the Radiance.....had early walk off and booked Town cars to pick us up at 7.30.

Arrived at the domestic airport in 30 minutes.

Would highly recommed them....$49.a2y4ehyq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Towncars usually have G6e Ford sedans. This one has me stumped. :confused:

What is HC 1997...looks a bit Asian, except for size.

Towncars usually have G6e Ford sedans. This one has me stumped. :confused:

What is HC 1997...looks a bit Asian, except for size.

It's the ubiquitous Chrysler 300c... from the land where bigger is better, and biggest is best.

Edited by The_Big_M