How can I view entertainment/food option before 45 days

sixesandeights

I just booked on the Epic and wanted to check out the entertainment, food, drink package, etc options available. I understand that I can not book until 45 days out. Is there a way to view what will become available at the 45 day mark now for planning purposes? Thank you.

Instead of making their guest wait until they get to the cruise ship to examine the entertainment, food options, etc to plan what they want to do, NCL decided to allow people the OPTION of looking at this information 45 days before they get to the cruise ship so that everyone will have sufficient time to plan in advance! :) Everyone on the ship gets 45 days to make plans for what they want to do for their time on board.

The time frame allowed should be sufficient for you to make any needed decisions.

Instead of making their guest wait until they get to the cruise ship to examine the entertainment, food options, etc to plan what they want to do, NCL decided to allow people the OPTION of looking at this information 45 days before they get to the cruise ship so that everyone will have sufficient time to plan in advance! :) Everyone on the ship gets 45 days to make plans for what they want to do for their time on board.

The time frame allowed should be sufficient for you to make any needed decisions.

All other cruise lines make the information available as soon as you book. Why make us wait till 45 days out? Wait at all? I want to plan the vacation and then wait for the day to come.

Simply go to the Epic section on NCL.com. Look at "whats on board" for entertainment and surcharge dining if you want to do that. Get familiar with everything and then at the 45 day mark simply take ten minutes to make reservations online.

Easy peasy.

Simply go to the Epic section on NCL.com. Look at "whats on board" for entertainment and surcharge dining if you want to do that. Get familiar with everything and then at the 45 day mark simply take ten minutes to make reservations online.

Easy peasy.

Even a bit easier:

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/onboard/eat#tab_detail

All other cruise lines make the information available as soon as you book. Why make us wait till 45 days out? Wait at all? I want to plan the vacation and then wait for the day to come.
Because things can change. Performers and performances and entertainment can change. Schedules can change. Menus can change. You'd hate to plan and have it all switched around on you, right? You can see what is currently available on the ships on the NCL website and in more detail right here in these forums, but it makes sense to wait to book.

Performers won't show up on the show plan anyways. You will just see:

Blue Man Group; Legends; Second City (different shows and times) and Cirque Dreams in the Spiegel Tent.

Now you won't find out who is in Fat Cats unless someone the week or two before happens to know, but it doesn't matter as there is no reservation needed for that show. The Dueling Pianos don't need a reservation, but get there early in order to avoid the support poles blocking views. As well as all the rest of the strolling minstrels that are on board at the time, it will be all listed in your Daily, so there isn't a whole lot of stuff to really preplan for.

The Beverage Packages cannot be bought in advance, you can only buy them once you are onboard. The prices can be seen in the Gifts and More section. The restaurant package info will be emailed to you if and when it is available to prepurchase.

~Intrepid