MDR early seating table assignments?

My family (me, husband, 5 yr old daughter, mother) is sailing on the Oasis this Saturday.

We have early seating in the MDR. Hoping to take advantage of the family dining option :)

I want to know if it's assumed we will be at a 4 top or if they will seat us with others? We'd like to be seated with others. How do we effectuate that?

My family (me, husband, 5 yr old daughter, mother) is sailing on the Oasis this Saturday.

We have early seating in the MDR. Hoping to take advantage of the family dining option :)

I want to know if it's assumed we will be at a 4 top or if they will seat us with others? We'd like to be seated with others. How do we effectuate that?

When you selected dining option, did you check table size 6-8?

When you selected dining option, did you check table size 6-8?

I booked through a travel agent who never asked that question. When I log on to rccl and look at my cruises, where would it say number of people requested at table?

If you sail this Saturday, there is not much you can do but wait until you get onboard. Very soon (or rather very immediately) after boarding, head to the MDR. Check out your table. If it is a larger table, take no further action. If is a 4 person table, talk to the maître-de and request a move to a larger table. There will be no guarantees that you will be able to move, but it will be your best and only option

I booked through a travel agent who never asked that question. When I log on to rccl and look at my cruises, where would it say number of people requested at table?

That info doesn't show on your cruise page..only the type of dining booked (Traditional early/late or MTD)...Best of luck and enjoy.