Labadee Snorkel Rental

Yes..however if you happen to be renting a cabana it's included as one of the ammenities...Enjoy Labadee it's a favorite of ours.

As of the changes that they made on 10/4/13, it is no longer listed as an amentity. I will be there in a cabana next week and can report back if they include them.

Bring your own snorkel, they are cheap enough if you have to buy one. I am not too confident that they do a great job of disinfecting them after use. Someone in the past told me that she saw them throw them in a box and they gave it to someone else without cleaning it. With all the Norovirus stuff going on I wouldn't risk it.

Bring your own snorkel, they are cheap enough if you have to buy one. I am not too confident that they do a great job of disinfecting them after use. Someone in the past told me that she saw them throw them in a box and they gave it to someone else without cleaning it. With all the Norovirus stuff going on I wouldn't risk it.

:eek:

Thanks for the heads up.

I was going to say every time we have been on suite beach they were provided just for the asking.......and we never had a cabana in our 4 visits.

Now I know better!

Also we always got our water floatie as a freebie, wonder if that will change.

Thanks

Sea Ya

Yes..however if you happen to be renting a cabana it's included as one of the ammenities...Enjoy Labadee it's a favorite of ours.

This was not offered to us 4/2013. I didn't ask though as I'd not heard it was an amenity.

Bring your own, and enjoy the swim, just don't expect to see anything in Labadee. There just are not many fish around, and its pretty cloudy as the cove is just sand, so there is not much coral for the fish to hide in. The ocean side is pretty rough, and I have never managed to snorkel there.

As of the changes that they made on 10/4/13, it is no longer listed as an amentity. I will be there in a cabana next week and can report back if they include them.

All you have to do is ask..so it may not be of general knowledge when renting a cabana and/or on Barefoot Beach as a suite guest ;)

Bring your own, and enjoy the swim, just don't expect to see anything in Labadee. There just are not many fish around, and its pretty cloudy as the cove is just sand, so there is not much coral for the fish to hide in. The ocean side is pretty rough, and I have never managed to snorkel there.

oh wow ... we lay on the mats and always see lots of fish in Labadee.

We've had similar experiences with snorkeling at Labadee. We don't even bring our snorkel gear off the ship there anymore.