help0n new booking plzzzzzzzzz

help04me

I am booked on the oasis for march 29th sailing. a friend decided to book also to join us in a central park view at 929 well the price went down to 799 the ta is out till Monday . I know they have a 24 price guarantee even if w/I the final payment date . rc is closed and likely wouldn't have spoken to them or me anyways . rc is open tomorrow . so I was thinking I would put a stateroom on hold to be able to justify the pricing was indeed with in the 24 hour window . and call crown and anchor tomorrow to see if they have any suggestion. is that idea flawed or is there anything different I should do and opinions or suggest would be a great help . thanks in advance

I am booked on the oasis for march 29th sailing. a friend decided to book also to join us in a central park view at 929 well the price went down to 799 the ta is out till Monday . I know they have a 24 price guarantee even if w/I the final payment date . rc is closed and likely wouldn't have spoken to them or me anyways . rc is open tomorrow . so I was thinking I would put a stateroom on hold to be able to justify the pricing was indeed with in the 24 hour window . and call crown and anchor tomorrow to see if they have any suggestion. is that idea flawed or is there anything different I should do and opinions or suggest would be a great help . thanks in advance

I believe the price guarantee is 48 hours.

I believe the price guarantee is 48 hours.
so are you thinking if we booked it last night at 4pm they will likely honor it Monday 9am. or should I have them call rc just to get it on the record ???. r. you always have sound advise what would you do ???

so are you thinking if we booked it last night at 4pm they will likely honor it Monday 9am. or should I have them call rc just to get it on the record ???. r. you always have sound advise what would you do ???

I may have misunderstood your initial post. The 48 hour price guarantee is 48 hours from when you have booked the cruise. So if you've booked more than 2 days ago, that guarantee does not apply to you. If you did book within 48 hours, then use then web form here to ask for the lower price:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/bestPriceGuarantee.do

If the cruise is March 29, you should still be barely outside of final payment date, so the lower price should be honored (regardless of the 48 hours), unless the price is restricted to new bookings. The problem is that you need the TA to call Royal and ask for the lower price. Are you sure there's not anyone you can reach at the TA's office?

Edited by clarea

I may have misunderstood your initial post. The 48 hour price guarantee is 48 hours from when you have booked the cruise. So if you've booked more than 2 days ago, that guarantee does not apply to you. If you did book within 48 hours, then use then web form here to ask for the lower price:

If the cruise is March 29, you should still be barely outside of final payment date, so the lower price should be honored (regardless of the 48 hours), unless the price is restricted to new bookings. The problem is that you need the TA to call Royal and ask for the lower price. Are you sure there's not anyone you can reach at the TA's office?

has been a great ta for me but that is my only compliant the entire office is closed on weekends I will forward this form to my friend and as too the post after yours I have try online chat with rc , crown and anchor # and I have not tried the # you provided so I will try that thanks to both of you

also it appears I was wrong I thought final payment was at 90 days I am at 78 what day is that normally ?????

also it appears I was wrong I thought final payment was at 90 days I am at 78 what day is that normally ?????

Your TA may set their own final payment date, in advance of Royal's date. Royal's date (and the date that is important for price drops) is 75 days before the cruise. So from Royal's point of view, it is still before final payment date.

Shouldn't Central Reservations at 800-762-0585 be open. Would only be of use if you booked directly with RCI.
that number worked and they sent me to the site bob suggest so again big thanks to both of you it went from2085 to 1825 plus 125 from travel agent and 75 from rc obc appears I owe you both a drink if I ever get a chance to meet both of you thanks again

that number worked and they sent me to the site bob suggest so again big thanks to both of you it went from2085 to 1825 plus 125 from travel agent and 75 from rc obc appears I owe you both a drink if I ever get a chance to meet both of you thanks again

OK, I'll take you up on that drink sometime.:D