Anyone going on the Celtic Thunder cruise?

puzzums

• 4 weeks later...
Word is (from the FB groups) that we won't have vouchers this time around. The Allegrissimo or the other packages that are offered on the non-charters are what we have to choose from.

This after I told both my sons about that gelato over and over, too!

Any idea where we purchase this? :)

TIA

I'd like to know this too! If so, do we purchase them thru the MSC site or on board?

Just talked with an agent of OTB and was told there will be vouchers available on-board. Also, that there are about 100 cabins left. Was told we would be assigned a show time and a dining venue. E-docs should come out about 2 weeks prior to sailing date.

Any idea where we purchase this? :)

TIA

The Allegrissimo? It's best to do that before boarding through the MSC America website, though we can make the purchase on board with a 15% service charge tacked on.

The gelato? Deck 14, near where they'll probably place the pool stage (If you're in the main elevators, on deck 14, exit to your right, go out the doors instead of into the buffet and the gelato place is on the right.

There's another one on Deck 6. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202758269091564&set=a.10202758260291344.1073741857.1045042427&type=3&theater (that album is from my time on Cruise to the Edge. If you haven't been aboard the Divina yet, take a look)

Rec'd a letter and certificate in the mail today stating have been selected as a runner-up prize winner. IS cabin $190pp Bal $290pp includes taxes and gratuities. Is this a good deal? Going on a 7 day Oct 4th and have until Oct 31st to redeem but maybe sold out when I get back on the 11th. Would like to wait till then to book.