Coupon Question

Hello Everyone,

I decided to come to the best place for information- again!

A coupon book is coming with our cruise package from travel agent. A friend has offered to give me some coupons that I believe might be the same that we will get. To make this simpler I'm going to use the example of a Free Cocktail Coupon. If I have my own, and I use the one my friend gave me, I can I use the same one again. I know that you have to give your name and cabin number, so if I have 2 coupons can I use 2 coupons or is it just one per cabin and that's why they ask for your number? We will have 3 people in our cabin- I don't know if that makes a difference.

I hope that I made sense!

Thanks for your help!

Go ahead and use the extra coupon. What's the worse thing they can do? Charge you for an extra drink on your final statement? RCL and it's marketing department figure that by giving some guests one free drink, that they'll buy a few more. Get out there! Have a geat cruise!

Everyone in my famly is a Platium or higher member hence we all get coupon books. We share and swap coupons so that those that want the free drinks have more coupons vs. those that want to purchase more pictures can use the buy one get one free coupons. No one has ever questioned the number of coupons coming from a specific cabin nor has anyone ever been charged on their final bill for using more then one coupon.

Have a great time and enjoy the extra drink! ;)

Thanks for your responses! Not that it's a great big deal- and we're not big drinkers so I doubt the bar tab will be grand, but it was just a question that came to mind. I didn't want to take her coupons if I couldn't use them anyway. If anyone has had a negative experience, I'd like to hear from you too.

Thanks!

Is this the regular C&A coupon book, or something different? I did not get ours with our paperwork but I assume they will be in our cabins. Since my daughter is now 18, apparently she can now be a C&A member and gets her own book, in addition to my wife and myself.

MisterBill99: I suspect this is a promotional coupon book that RCI sometimes distributes to TAs to use as "goodies." We got one from our TA once because of a little mix-up. We also got our regular C&A ones onboard the ship.

beachchick

Archived