Help! Looking for map of Carnival Fantasy

I use cruisedeckplans.com. I find this overhead layout of each deck much more informative than the little thing they hand out on the ship. That website also has a Drag Decks feature on there. When you pull up the ship, look on the left side under the statistics of the ship. Every deck will show up on one page, and you can drag one deck on top of other decks to see exactly what is above or below you on any deck. To drag, just click & hold, then move the mouse.

Try going to google and searching "GOCCL Fantasy". It will give you links to get into GOCCL, which is a travel agent site for Carnival. You can't get into the booking stuff without a password, but you can get great information and maps from it.

I use cruise deck plans too....love that website! And you can also go to the Carnival site, bottom of the page, CUSTOMER SERVICE, then Guest with Disabilities. Then click on your ship and it will pull up the deck plans that show accommodations for those with disabilities. I found it when trying to find an accessible cabin for my sister.

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-fantasy.aspx

Link to deck plans on Carnival website. After getting to this page, select Deck Plans.

I like to take an 11x17 printout of the deck plans with me onto the ship - I can kind of get my bearings before leaving the cabin.

Edited by BananaAnna

I can navigate the Fantasy-class ships with my eyes closed. :D

I always use the "drag decks" feature at cruisedeckplans dot com. Be careful, though. Sometimes different decks are at a slightly different scale that others.

I just line up the closest elevators and check what is above and below me. It's a very useful tool.

Down there in the bottom left-hand corner of their site ,where you find the link to drag-these-decks, is "extra information. Cabins by decks will tell you what is in your cabin (bedding, sofa, table, hairdryer, etc). At the top of each deck's details, there is also info provided as to where any laundry rooms are located.

Edited by NCTribeFan