Zumba On Eclipse

Shir Hayam

On our recent Eclipse TA it was twice/day on the 8 sea days and then once on the port days. I really enjoyed it. It was taught by a guy called Ron and he was great. I loved the Cupid Shuffle routine we did every time and I have tried to get someone interested in it here but so far no go.

Edited by YVR cruiser

No. There has never been a charge when I have participated. It's a part of the regular Celebrity activities offerings.

Thanks for the info on schedules. It's my favorite form of exercise - even when I have to tone down some of the moves :rolleyes:.

Sheila

they tested it out on the new year cruise 2012 on Eclipse and announced it was going fleet wide. They do it every day and some days twice. It is free

In good weather it is on deck where the band plays and in not so good they move to the nightclub

My only issue was that the girl doing ours only seemed to have one CD and the same routine was done every class. So it was really fun to watch but after 10 days many people round the pool were moving away when it was on to avoid the repetitive music - hey more beds for us