Caribbean Princess' Menus & Patters

Oxo

A while back someone posted a site to obtain the Caribbean Princess' Menus and Patters. I have lost the bookmark. Will someone please provide the site address? Thank you! Thank you to the individual who posted the information, too!

It looks like there's a lot to do!

I have a questions, though, what exactly is Cafe Caribe. I had heard it talked about in another thread and I assumed it was either an extra fee specialty restaraunt or one of the personal choice dining rooms. Is it something els

Cafe Caribe is a buffet on the Lido Deck of the Caribbean Princess. You don't need reservations. It's free. It's quite informal. It is an add on to the Horizon Court which is also a buffet. The difference between the two is that Cafe Caribe specializes in local dishes of the places you visit, with a wide assortment of things from all over. Also, that's where the Seafood Extravaganza is on the first night of the cruise. All you can eat lobster, shrimp, King Crab legs, and on and on and on. Click on this link from nicecara and then go to pictures number 2-8 or so and you'll see some great shots of the Seafoood Extravaganza.

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=285271206&key=ygHrvX

Archived