A big thank you to RuthC

imae39

Adding one more thank you.

P.S. And Ruth, I have those pictures (and videos + pdf version of photo book just finished. I've been a "busy bee".) If you want them, please email me- i can give you a link for the videos or mail you a DVD with the whole shebang (no pressure- its okay if you don't). ;-) There is a picture of you that came out nicely now that the background is properly "exposed" in post production.

~TC

This thread has been an embarrassment of riches. I do appreciate all the posts of gratitude for coming here every day to enjoy myself! As it's true---I love talking about cruising, and sharing what I know about HAL. I have fun here.

It's nice to know that my fun is a help to others. I do appreciate very much every one of you who has said something nice here, and in other threads over the years.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I'd just like to add my thanks to Ruth :)for the information she has shared with all of us. I love her calm, clear answers that save us all so much time that we would have to spend doing research.

Also thanks to so many others of you who willingly take the time to help us out, especially "sail7seas":), whose opinions I also value.

It is a joy to read all of your good, positive, helpful hints.