Hotels with Cruise Parking - Port Canaveral

careycouponer

I tried to do a search, I promise! But you would not believe how often the word "parking" appears in a thread. :)

I'll be staying with my little sister the night before our cruise, but two other sets of friends are trying to decide if they should drive up the night before as well. They would need a hotel room and I suggested they look at one that will let them leave their car parked and transport them to the terminal.

Any suggestions on which hotels would be best / least expensive?

Thanks!

I tried to do a search, I promise! But you would not believe how often the word "parking" appears in a thread. :)

I'll be staying with my little sister the night before our cruise, but two other sets of friends are trying to decide if they should drive up the night before as well. They would need a hotel room and I suggested they look at one that will let them leave their car parked and transport them to the terminal.

Any suggestions on which hotels would be best / least expensive?

Thanks!

I recommend the Radisson. The rates are reasonable which include 1 nights stay, parking for the entirety of the cruise and they have a free shuttle to and from the port.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

We booked the Radisson as well for our March cruise, did the senior rate for 2 rooms without parking and 1 room with parking for my mom's car :)

What I did was google Port Canaveral park and stay and it brought up several options. A good comparison site I found was

http://www.parkingstay.com/p/port-canaveral-area-hotels-view-port.html

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites 2 times and it was really nice, one of our best hotel stays. If you stay there make sure you sign up for the shuttles as soon as you get there or call them before you arrive to get your name on the list if you want an earlier shuttle. You can ask for a room facing the port, nothing beats waking up in the morning and looking out the window and see your ship sitting there waiting for you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if either of these hotels provides transport from the Orlando airport?

Serenity

It's my understanding the shuttles from the Radisson are now also picking up from the threee closest airports......Orlando, Melbourne and Sanford.

But check with them to be sure.....

We are coming from TN in May and driving down a day early. We are going to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Titusville, FL (about 25 miles from Port Canaveral). With your stay you get a 40% coupon for the port parking. I talked with them and it is an indefinate promotion. That pretty much makes it the same price as the park n cruise places, with the convenience of being right at the port that is patrolled by port police.