Carnival Conquest Western Caribbean Review with tons of photos

lovestocruise19

I am loving the pictures and the review! Thanks so much for posting them. We leave on the Conquest in just 6 days and cannot wait!!

You were originally on our roll call, we are almost neighbors. I live in Sacramento. We fly out of SFO Sat morning. Maybe we will see you at the meet and greet at the Red Frog Bar on lido deck. We are meeting from 1-muster.

Welcome back to snowy New Hampshire :(

Always love your reviews!

We just did the Conquest Western in December--going to do the Conquest Eastern this December--same cabin and everything.

Looking forward to more! :)

Yeah, I almost forgot what snow looked like. Lol!

If you were on your cruise last week it was nice weather up here in the Northeast. Now that your back home welcome to the deep freeze again this week. Enjoy seeing your reviews.

Yes, I most definitely didn't "bring the warm weather back with me." Lol! The cruise wasn't as warm as when we've been in April and May, but it was still nice. Around 70 degrees and overcast some days, but the sun did make an appearance in Belize and a little in Grand Cayman. A bit windy, too. But I'd take all of that over sub zero and snow! :)

Did you ever find out why you were asked if you used needles?

I like your hat and T-shirt. Cute

Been on Conquest a few times along with its' sister ship.

Enjoying the review.

It was probably for the safety of the room steward, I'm assuming. So he'd be extra careful emptying the trash or perhaps there was a special receptacle for needles.

Thanks! I love the fact that I found a matching t-shirt to my hat!

I'm enjoying your your review so far-can't wait to read the rest!

I went to high school in Dublin, NH & find myself actually missing New England winters....then reality sets in & I start begging DH for a winter getaway :)

Thanks! We are back to the bitter cold this week in NH. Although it wasn't extremely warm on the cruise, I'd take 70 and overcast any day!

How was the entertainment, bands? I read one band was called Government Shutdown, any others?

The singers and dancers in the one main show we saw (Divas) were awful! Government Shutdown was pretty good. We also listened to a duo in the lobby on a couple of nights. Depending on the song, they were pretty good, too. I have a video clip of them which I will post at the end of my review.

cruisin the boards (pun intended!) to see if there was any new reviews started..and yay!!!

you and your hubs are so cute and very lucky to cruise quite a bit which is awesome!

its neat to relive the conquest through your eyes with the 2.0 upgrades on her...(loved sailing her back in 2009!)

also my husbands cousins and a whole bunch of their friends were on this sailing as well!!! i watch on the weekends all the sail aways on the port cams..(and watching the ships turn in the basin is something else..) cause i know it means i am one week closer to mine!! lol..

love the review so far and cant wait for more!!!!!!!!:D:D

Thanks for the great review. You always do such a great job with your pictures and descriptions. Even if it's not the same ship we'll be sailing it's great to hear about the similar 2.0 upgrades and just seeing everyone having a great time in your photos. Keep up the good work!!!

It was probably for the safety of the room steward, I'm assuming. So he'd be extra careful emptying the trash or perhaps there was a special receptacle for needles.

Thanks! I love the fact that I found a matching t-shirt to my hat!

It's for diabetics. Wife will always ask for a container to put her diabetic tips into it.

cruisin the boards (pun intended!) to see if there was any new reviews started..and yay!!!

you and your hubs are so cute and very lucky to cruise quite a bit which is awesome!

its neat to relive the conquest through your eyes with the 2.0 upgrades on her...(loved sailing her back in 2009!)

also my husbands cousins and a whole bunch of their friends were on this sailing as well!!! i watch on the weekends all the sail aways on the port cams..(and watching the ships turn in the basin is something else..) cause i know it means i am one week closer to mine!! lol..

love the review so far and cant wait for more!!!!!!!!:D:D

Aw, thanks! Yes, we made a deal that we will cruise once a year, even if it means racking up those credit cards. YOLO! Lol! We will spend the rest of this year paying off this cruise.

DH is a port cam geek too!

Thanks for the great review. You always do such a great job with your pictures and descriptions. Even if it's not the same ship we'll be sailing it's great to hear about the similar 2.0 upgrades and just seeing everyone having a great time in your photos. Keep up the good work!!!

Aw, thanks!