Royal Replenish Package

:confused: I don't see that at all. The only mention of frozen drinks is in the Premium package, and by extension, the Ultimate.

you're right it doesn't say that on the flyer. When I went to purchase it though it didn't say frozen drinks either but then when it said what's included it said frozen. But then royal reps said no its' not included. However reports on here have said that they did get virgin frozen drinks. It's all so confusing, however I don't think Royal reps really blasted know what they are talking about. They just copy and paste the flyer info:p

Royal caribbean wrote to me in email, stating frozen non alcoholic drinks were NOT included in the royal replenish package... however I have seen on Here that it IS included. So confused lol. Can someone please confirm.. are they or aren't they:confused:

On our March 9th cruise on the Navigator of the Seas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks ARE included. I had this package and enjoyed many frozen mai tais and banana dreamsickles.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I had sent an e-mail to the corporate office asking them the definition of premium coffee. We received a phone call from the corporate office and was told that the Replenish Package includes mochas, lattes, etc, and that non-alcoholic frozen drinks, such as virgin pina coladas, etc., were also included. However, if there is a Starbucks restaurant on board, Starbucks is not included in the Replenish Package.

Does anyone know what drinks are included on board? I know the usually have ice tea and lemonade but is there a juice all day? Carnival had some guava one.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic app

Does anyone know what drinks are included on board? I know the usually have ice tea and lemonade but is there a juice all day? Carnival had some guava one.

Juice is usually available only at breakfast. However, some ships have a variety of flavored waters offered at some food venues, such as Park Cafe on Oasis/Allure.

Does anybody know the price of the 500 ml bottled water? We usually get the 1L bottle package, but we may get the Replenish package based on the price of a single bottle of water.

I've not seen single 500ml bottles for sale (outside the beverage packages), only the 1L bottles.

I feel that I have read that the sparkling is Pellegrino. Note that it's the smaller size that is officially included in the package.

Molly is correct, it's Pellegrino.

Interesting. On Jewel last month I asked for Pellegrino at four bars and in the dining room and was advised the only water I could have with my replenish package was Perrier. My MDR waiter even asked the head bartender and he said the same. They all specifically stated I could NOT have Pellegrino.

Interesting. On Jewel last month I asked for Pellegrino at four bars and in the dining room and was advised the only water I could have with my replenish package was Perrier. My MDR waiter even asked the head bartender and he said the same. They all specifically stated I could NOT have Pellegrino.

Just goes to show that every ship is different.

That is why I suggest to people that have specific preferences to wait until they board before they purchase the package so they can ask specific questions about that ship's policies.

Edited by clarea

They really need to figure things out. We were on Jewel at the end of March and I asked for sparkling water 4 nights at Chops/Portofino (Royal Replenish package),and every night they brought Pellegrino.....:rolleyes: Can't say for the MDR we never had dinner there.

Edited by bouhunter

They really need to figure things out. We were on Jewel at the end of March and I asked for sparkling water 4 nights at Chops/Portofino (Royal Replenish package),and every night they brought Pellegrino.....:rolleyes: Can't say for the MDR we never had dinner there.

Consistency is definitely not their strong point. None of the bars would give it to me either. :(

Also, a lot of folks are saying you can get soda or water at any bar but the Champagne Bar bartender told me they did not have it. Maybe just another untruth like with Pellegrino?

Consistency is definitely not their strong point. None of the bars would give it to me either. :(

Also, a lot of folks are saying you can get soda or water at any bar but the Champagne Bar bartender told me they did not have it. Maybe just another untruth like with Pellegrino?

The Champagne Bar on the Indy was our main bar of choice most evenings and many times the bartenders filled up the RC cups for those that had the soda package. Once again, inconsistency runs rampant.