How can you contact silversea's corporation?

onetravelbug

My DW and I recently returned from the Galapagos this past Fall, and had less than a stellar experience on the ship. I have tried to contact Silversea's corporate office through my travel agent with no replay to my concerns after over a month. I have then tried to use the Web site to write a message asking for a contact with the home office, but the site would not let me email anything. I don't know if this has been an existing issue with the Web page or just a glitch, but I would like to know of an email address I could send my original letters to someone who could at least respond. Does anyone know of a contact within the Silversea's corporation that I can ask for an explanation for the less than luxury experience we received? If I have to use snail mail, I would like to at least know of a name that I could address my letter to. Thanks for any help!

I would look up the directors of the expedition ships. They seem to be a seperate division and is where I would start. I think their email addresses may be listed also. Otherwise find a name and assume that the email address is first-name last-name-initial (so John Smith would be JohnS) @silversea.com. I was rather successful last summer finding people to discuss the issue of the health inspections using this method. Just use google to find the people you need.

Edited by 5waldos

Hello, I would be interested in what you find. I had an experience which was not good also. I forwarded a letter to Ft Lauderdale and never received an answer. It seems they ---FTL---are mostly a sales organization. Last fall my partner and I tried to get on Whisper for a visit. We each have over four hundred fifty days on SS and FTL could not get us on. Van

Thanks for all the suggestions, I am sure I will get the information to someone who can reply to my questions.

Good luck! They are not very communicative. Celebrity is a delightful choice for the Galapagos. Going a second time!

I read about that trip. What a shame.

Merriem- on the contrary. I have had wonderful responses from 3 different officials at SS. And I have yet to take my first cruise with them.

That is great! You don't expect anything if you have not spent any money! IMHO

Spend your hard earned coins, and see how quick they are to respond...like the OP says...no response!

That is great! You don't expect anything if you have not spent any money! IMHO

Spend your hard earned coins, and see how quick they are to respond...like the OP says...no response!

Do I see an agenda here? We know you love Celebrity,we get it!

Do I see an agenda here? We know you love Celebrity,we get it!

Actually I do like the Celebrity Xpedition. FYI I do not like their big ships. We were discussing communication with Silversea...also a previous passenger...of theirs. Not prompt on responses. Just a fact...nothing more. Last cruise was in July on the Paul G. And next on the Xpedition.

Good luck! They are not very communicative. Celebrity is a delightful choice for the Galapagos. Going a second time!

I read about that trip. What a shame.

As of tonight, I still have not had any contact from Silversea. I emailed guest relations two days ago. I will give them a little more time, but if I don't hear from them I doubt I will try Silversea again. We have cruised with Crystal, Regent and Seabourn and have not had this type of issue with any other line before. Once we even received an email reply from Seabourn while still on the ship. Silversea, if you are reading any of these posts and want to keep repeat passengers you have to communicate in a timely manner. You can't ignore your customers if you want to stay in business. There are just too many choices out there for you to not reply.