port arrival times?

lindya

I would like to watch the arrival from my balcony to Progresso and Cancun if possible, but how do I know what time? Usually when I wake up, we are already there..never had a balcony so I won't have to get dressed and can just relax in my robe this time.

I would like to watch the arrival from my balcony to Progresso and Cancun if possible, but how do I know what time? Usually when I wake up, we are already there..never had a balcony so I won't have to get dressed and can just relax in my robe this time.

Check your Fun Times the night before. Arrival time will be listed. Just plan for an earlier time every now and then.

Standing on my balcony in my jammies-one of my favorite things to do!

• 1 month later...

Check your Funtimes. Once though we got into Progreso around 4am for an 8am arrival time. My hubby happened to be awakened by the sound of the ship and we got up and went out on deck. Seeing Progreso lit up in the pre dawn hours was very pretty.

Watching the arrival at port from the balcony is our favorite way to start the day. I want to add that you should order room service. The balcony, in the robe, a hot cup of coffee and a Danish = great experience

Oh yah. Than upper deck to get a look at the entire port before leaving the ship.