Carnival Glory questions

matfel

We will be on The Glory in August, we have an interior and a balcony room on Deck 8, can anyone tell me if there are mini fridges in these rooms, we were on The Breeze last August and loved it hope we enjoy this as much, Also is the safe operated with a 4 digit code or a swipe magnetic strip, also I have read about the Taste Bar, where is this, what is it, is it free, when is it, we never saw it on The Breeze, Thanks for your help, any other tips for The Glory would be great

We were on Glory right after she received the 2.0 upgrades. Pretty sure safe was swipe-card. Taste Bar is on Promenade deck. Although samples were good, it was not open every night like the sushi stand of old/pre-2.0. Taste Bar is free and they offer tasty samples of offerings from various Carnival food venues.

We will be on The Glory in August, we have an interior and a balcony room on Deck 8, can anyone tell me if there are mini fridges in these rooms, we were on The Breeze last August and loved it hope we enjoy this as much, Also is the safe operated with a 4 digit code or a swipe magnetic strip, also I have read about the Taste Bar, where is this, what is it, is it free, when is it, we never saw it on The Breeze, Thanks for your help, any other tips for The Glory would be great

I'm surprised you didn't see it on the Breeze, it's on the promenade just across from the karaoke stage and says Taste Bar in big letters over the top.

On the Glory it's midship on the Promenade where the sushi bar used to be. It features samples from the specialty restaurants and like others have said it's free.