Plus Size Clothes in F Lauderdale?

Calebo

We are staying 2 nights in FL before a cruise at the Hilton Marina. I am wondering where I could shop for a morning and find some clothes. I don't want formal wear, but just casual, eg capris, shirts, that sort of thing. I have the nighttime wear covered, it's the excursions etc that I'm looking for. I'm a size 18 or so and from Canada where none of the spring or summer stuff is in the stores yet. Plus I don't want to spend a fortune.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We stayed at that hotel a couple of weeks ago and I don't believe there is anything within walking distance. However, you could use Google Maps and look for the aforementioned Bealls, plus Steinmart, Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx & Target. Ross, Marshalls & TJ Maxx are all owned by the same company as Winners. Bealls and Steinmart will have plenty of options ... they both carry 'resort' clothes year-round.

If you see a Bealls Outlet and a Bealls, try the Bealls first. The outlets often have a really poor selection.

We stayed at the Hilton Marina (loved it) and took a leisurely stroll down 17th St. Only a couple of blocks away is ROSS. They have everything in every size. Have a great time.:)

PS....if you are flying and trying to pack light...a little tip.

There is a dollar store there also. We purchase things that add weight to our luggage, such as:

Shampoo

Conditioner

Bar Soap

Shaving Cream

Mouth Wash

Sun Block

Aloe

bathroom Spray

Deodorant

Toothpaste

Anti Bacterial

Total cost $11

We leave the leftovers for the cabin Stewards or throw the stuff away.