Recent Shore Excursion OBC ?

tammi0916

Hello!

Has anyone recently cruised and had OBC from the promotion giving you OBC for shore excurions? I am wondering if you were able to use any (or all) of it for other things on board besides excursions? Not sure we will do an excursion and just wondering?

Thanks,

Tam

Yes. .we had this last month. You definitely CANNOT use the OBC for anything other than the shore excursions. We asked at Guest Services just to be sure. So..we used it all for the excursions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update! I was hoping..... :D but I will see if I can find something to use it on!

thanks,

Tam

Sorry, I'm not understanding, how does this work? I got a $57 obc from a price match excursion... I'm I understanding u can only use it for other excursions?

Not sure about price match, I am referring to OBC I got when booked cruise it was a promotion that gave me $100 OBC for use to buy shore excursion. I was wondering how strict they were with using it only for excursions

Tam

You have to use it all for one excursion - so if your most expensive excursion is total price $75, you lose the other $25... they won't apply the balance to another excursion.

That said, we got a $160 excursion credit for our Sunshine trip and and no problems at all. Worked out great...

You have to use it all for one excursion - so if your most expensive excursion is total price $75, you lose the other $25... they won't apply the balance to another excursion.

That said, we got a $160 excursion credit for our Sunshine trip and and no problems at all. Worked out great...

We had $160 for excursions on the Breeze last month and we used it for two different ones in two ports..worked out great!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app