Bottled water

I see that still bottled water is offered in the premium package and the ultimate package has still bottled water and bottled water. What is the difference in the two kinds?

"The Premium package offers - • Bottled water still (500ml)" (LOOKS LIKE REGULAR BOTTLED WATER ONLY)

"The ultimate package offers a combination of all the benefits from Premium

and Royal Replenish packages." (THIS PACKAGE HAS BOTH TYPES OF WATER, Still and Sparkling)

Royal Replenish package has Bottled water: Sparkling (375ml) or Still (500ml)

Hope this answers your question.

"The Premium package offers - • Bottled water still (500ml)" (LOOKS LIKE REGULAR BOTTLED WATER ONLY)

"The ultimate package offers a combination of all the benefits from Premium

and Royal Replenish packages." (THIS PACKAGE HAS BOTH TYPES OF WATER, Still and Sparkling)

Royal Replenish package has Bottled water: Sparkling (375ml) or Still (500ml)

Hope this answers your question.

Note that NONE of these packages include Evian, if you're inclined to order by brand name. Replenish, Premium, and Ultimate all include "standard" bottled water; Replenish and Ultimate also include Perrier and San Pellegrino sparkling waters.

Note that NONE of these packages include Evian, if you're inclined to order by brand name. Replenish, Premium, and Ultimate all include "standard" bottled water; Replenish and Ultimate also include Perrier and San Pellegrino sparkling waters.

When the packages were first rolled out people were reporting getting Evian.

We got Crystal Geyser. Still proper spring water, not extra-filtered municipal water like Dasani (I would have had to cancel the Replenish package if we were getting that), but I do admit to wishing we'd gotten Evian.

On the other hand, we got 1 liter bottles of Evian with the water package we got DS. I swear it said 500mL bottles when I ordered; Guest Services said it was supposed to be 750mL, but we GOT 1L. 24 of them. For a 9 year old. We were swimming in bottled water...