Bethany and Craig's Family cruise on Fascination w/ pics!

momonthego17

Hi tracier66!

Can you believe that the temp is supposed to get up to the 70s this next week? Wacky weather here in SC! Thanks for reading my review and I hope you have a great cruise in April on Fascination!

After all this wacky weather we have an earthquake event too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonderful review! Thank you for sharing. My DH and two children (DD6, DS4) will be sailing on the Fascination in April. After Winter Storm Pax, embarkation can't come soon enough!

Thank you makingplans4cruise! I'm so glad you enjoyed my review. I bet you will have much warmer weather in April for your cruise, which is just around the corner:)!

Did you feel it? My mom did, but I didn't. 4.4 is a pretty decent shaker-upper!:eek:

I felt it, I thought somene had switched my bed for one of those old coin operated vibrator beds, even woke the dog.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

momonthego, really enjoyed reading your review of Fascination. DW and I have sailed her 5 times. Just got back on the net today. Lost our Power last Wednesday, and got it restored yesterday (Sunday). We live in Augusta, Ga. and were hit pretty bad by the ice storm from pax, but all will get back to normal soon. Had another quake in Edgefield yesterday, 3.2 in the same area as last Friday night.

Thanks for the great review! We will be on the Fascination this June. Somehow, I managed to sneak in an extra cruise this year (Yay me!). We have sailed on numerous ships lately, and I am excited to get back on a smaller Fantasy Class ship. We loved the Sensation.

January cruising to the Bahamas is a hit or miss. If you do book a cruise in January to the Bahamas, try to book a longer one which includes the eastern Caribbean (St. Thomas & St. Martin).

Did your older daughter attend Circle C? If so, did she participate in many activities and did she enjoy it? My daughter will be 12 on this cruise and will move up to Circle C for the first time. She is all about activities and staying busy.

momonthego, really enjoyed reading your review of Fascination. DW and I have sailed her 5 times. Just got back on the net today. Lost our Power last Wednesday, and got it restored yesterday (Sunday). We live in Augusta, Ga. and were hit pretty bad by the ice storm from pax, but all will get back to normal soon. Had another quake in Edgefield yesterday, 3.2 in the same area as last Friday night.

Hi Georgiagolfer!

Wow! I didn't know there was another earthquake! Did Southern California move to Georgia:eek:? I'm glad you enjoyed my review. Fascination is a great ship and I hope we get a chance to sail on her again. Hope the weather stays ice-free for you!

Thanks for the great review! We will be on the Fascination this June. Somehow, I managed to sneak in an extra cruise this year (Yay me!). We have sailed on numerous ships lately, and I am excited to get back on a smaller Fantasy Class ship. We loved the Sensation.

January cruising to the Bahamas is a hit or miss. If you do book a cruise in January to the Bahamas, try to book a longer one which includes the eastern Caribbean (St. Thomas & St. Martin).

Did your older daughter attend Circle C? If so, did she participate in many activities and did she enjoy it? My daughter will be 12 on this cruise and will move up to Circle C for the first time. She is all about activities and staying busy.

Hi mpcaruth!

We had a great cruise on Sensation in 2010 (without the dds) and I knew Fascination would be great as well, being her sister ship. I'm thinking a January cruise needs to go farther south as well, and St Thomas and St Martin would fill the bill.

My DD(13) didn't attend any of the Circle C functions, sorry I don't have any feedback. I agree, staying busy is good when you are 12:D.

Thanks for reading my review!

• 6 months later...

This review did not stay around long enough-I love the Fantasy class ships, and the Fascination is one of our favorites-we usually cruise in Oct and Nov, and we have shivered our way through Key West, LSC and Nassau, in Oct, Nov and December. If the beach was not what I wanted to do, I think January would be perfect. But I love the beaches in the Bahamas. Thanks for this review. It was actually nice to read about the snow, reminded me that this was the week we were coming back from the Elation in NOLA, and our bus got iced out, and we ended up renting a car to get back home.

This review did not stay around long enough-I love the Fantasy class ships, and the Fascination is one of our favorites-we usually cruise in Oct and Nov, and we have shivered our way through Key West, LSC and Nassau, in Oct, Nov and December. If the beach was not what I wanted to do, I think January would be perfect. But I love the beaches in the Bahamas. Thanks for this review. It was actually nice to read about the snow, reminded me that this was the week we were coming back from the Elation in NOLA, and our bus got iced out, and we ended up renting a car to get back home.

Marshhawk, what a nice thing to say! I'm glad you enjoyed my review and I thought Fascination was a blast as well. Get ready for my next review of our next cruise to HMC, GT and Nassau, setting sail this Monday!!

Have a great weekend!